THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Another spot in Sonora for Mule Deer 2018-2019 season
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another spot in Sonora for Mule Deer 2018-2019 season
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
I have one spot left for this ranch, 3 hours from Hermosillo, decent accommodations, 13,600 free range acres, good road system and feed and water for deer year wide.
Dates would be for December. Yes it is before the usual rut but with monitoring and knowing were the big bucks are this doesn't matter as much.

Hunt includes:
- Transportation from the airport to the ranch and back after the hunt
- Lodging in a ranch house
- All meals prepared by a chef or cook, snacks, beverages and alcohol if desired in moderation
- All the required paperwork for you to hunt legally in Mexico (tags, contracts, etc.)
- Gun import permit
- Guiding by one of my experienced guides
- The use of a high rack vehicle per hunter with a driver
- 1 mule deer trophy
- Basic trophy preparation for your trip back home
- Coyotes and Javelinas
Not included:
- Gratuities to the staff (Completely up to the hunter)
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- Taxidermy
- Airfares

Great chances at 180"-190" deer with always the chance at a monster specially considering the great rains we've had

Total price of the hunt $8000

Some pics of what we have on the trail cams:

Any question feel free to pm or contact me through this post or my mail.

My contact:
93manuelenrique@gmail.com
(01152)6622067759
Paseo del Parque #68, col. Valle Grande
Hermosillo, Sonora 83205

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 532 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote