Find
Notify
Tools

AK Peninsula Moose cancellation hunt
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted
We recently had two hunters forced to cancel their moose hunts for this upcoming September season. Both hunters have cancelled before and have forfitted their deposits.
The normal price for this hunt is $14,500 but with the deposits already paid the price is $11,000. Hunting season is Sept 10-20.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot
NRA Benefactor www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Posts: 4203 | Location: Bristol Bay | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer Phil. Any charters for this hunt?

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Posts: 1361 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 07 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
it looks like both hunts have been spoken for.

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is ineffective has either not tried one, or is unwittingly commenting on their own marksmanship
Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot

posted Hide Post
PM sent

Voigtlaender

Posts: 10 | Location: Germany | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wolfhunter 2
posted Hide Post
Missed another one

Posts: 155 | Location: mn | Registered: 08 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wolf, stay tuned for openings. Phil seems to have a high rate of last-minute cancellations, usually when the hunters meet him in person :-)

PS: Just kiddin, Phil!

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hard Phil WAS a great guy until beibs showed up to hunt with him. now they say Phil has never been the same.BUT the twitch is getting better. Unless you mention Biebs. then he goes into a glassy eyes stair and starts drooling again and ends up on more meds rotflmo dancing shocker BUT Biebs has that effect on lots of people most are PH's

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 458Win
posted Hide Post
I am speechless 2020

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master guide
FAA Master pilot

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Wolf, stay tuned for openings. Phil seems to have a high rate of last-minute cancellations, usually when the hunters meet him in person :-)

PS: Just kiddin, Phil!

Ha! I met ddrhook in person just this past May....he's one scary dude himself! Smiler

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JG, I was on my best behavior when we meet!!!!! I always behave in airports hahahahaha Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
he's one scary dude himself!

Yes, especially if you happen to be a Pig!

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Whoever got those hunts is in for a grand adventure. Hunting moose on the Alaska Peninsula was one of the greatest hunting adventures I've ever enjoyed. That is some of the wildest country on this planet.

Posts: 3905 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote