Notify
Tools

Last minute Leopard Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Otjandaue Hunting Safaris
posted
Hi Guys

I have one tag left and would like to get rid of it. I have a big male Leopard on bait for more then a month now. I have trail cam photo's available. Our hunting season closes end of November so here is a good deal for somebody that can get away on short notice.

Leopard hunt for 4500 US$, includes 7 day hunt & Leoaprd and tag Fee. No baiting fees. The hunt will take place on Otjandaue Hunting Ranch Namibia.

You really have a very good chance as the leopard takes bait evry second to third day. This will have to be a quick desicion because I still need to get a permit for the prospective hunter which can take a few days.

Contact details: Roy van der Merwe, Tel: +264 64 570821 or email: otjandaue@iway.na

I doubt if you will get a chance on a legal Leopard like that soon.

Posts: 70 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn, you gotta have more than $4500.00 in bait animals you've fed him!

Posts: 542 | Location: Mostly USA | Registered: 25 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roy operates a nice camp, and I would go in a minute if I wasn't already hunting elsewhere in November. Sounds like a fantastic deal and a great time. I posted a hunt report on Otjandaue and Roy several years ago. Someone should jump at this offer.
Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote