THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    BUFFALO ,HOGS,CAPIBARA WING SHOOTING AND FISHING
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUFFALO ,HOGS,CAPIBARA WING SHOOTING AND FISHING
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
5 DAYS HUNTING IN ARGENTINA ,EXPERIMENTING WING SHOOTING ,FISHING AND TRULY WILD BUFFALO HUNTING.
4200US.LODGING IN OUR BEAUTIFULL CORRIENTES LODGE.WWW.POSADADELMUELLE.COM .OFERT LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 HUNTERS .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
Juan,
I want to put together a hunt with you for 4 hunters. We are mainly interested in buffalo and capybara.

Then if time permits some wing shooting or fishing that would be good also.

What can you offer and when would you recommend that we come?

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The best time to hunt buffalo is from may 20th to august ,because swamps are drier and its easier to get in the area ,we can make the trip .Please send me a PM and we will make a plan .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote