THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2017 British Columbia Spring Black Bear ***Reduced***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 British Columbia Spring Black Bear ***Reduced***
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi folks

I have a few spots left available for black bear this spring.
We have a great bear population in our southern area and you can expect to see 15-25 bears a week on average.
Hunts are 7 days in length and the price is $4,995 1 on 1 or $3,995 2 on 1 all in. Two bears each hunter are included on all hunts and there is no additional cost. License, tags, royalty and government fees are included.
You can add wolf if you want for $50 and a $500 trophy fee if harvested

These hunts can either be spot and stalk or behind hounds, the choice is yours.

Accommodations are a comfortable wall tent camp with showers and flush toilets.

actbob hunted grizzly and black bear with us last spring. Although he didn't get his grizzly we saw over 60 black bears, 8 grizzly and 6 wolves in 14 days. Bob harvested two beautiful black bears and came within inches of taking a giant wolf.

Jeff Condie
Liard River Outfitters
#5 - 712054 RR55
Grande Prairie, Alberta Canada T8X 4A8
1-780-933-8001
info@liardriveroutfitters.com
www.liardriveroutfitters.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/liardriveroutfitters/

Posts: 106 | Location: Alberta / British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I did that hunt. The Boneyard guys were in camp doing the hound hunt. I would highly recommend the hound option if you want an exciting hunt and can take a bit of fast action. If you want a very low impact hunt, go with Jeff in his truck and do the spot and stalk option. There are lots of trophy black bears in that area and you will see lots... Including a few cinnamon and possibly blonde ones as well.

I really enjoyed sharing camp with the Chorney's and their hounds, and the boneheads Wink

Grizzly, should have had one but there was really only one chance and never was offered a shot, at first glance it looked like a big black (I already had my two) and we should have not assumed and gone in more carefully... That is hunting, opportunities can be fleeting.

Another note on the black bears, Jeff made it easy for me to bring my trophies home with me on the flight back to Minnesota where I was able to deliver them frozen directly from the airport to my taxidermist.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm going to knock another $500 per person off on these hunts. I'd like to get a couple more sold before the show season.
I'll also throw in a free trophy fee for a wolf. You buy the $50 license and shoot away.

Jeff Condie
Liard River Outfitters
#5 - 712054 RR55
1-780-933-8001

Posts: 106 | Location: Alberta / British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTT

Jeff Condie
Liard River Outfitters
#5 - 712054 RR55
1-780-933-8001