New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.A. Plains Game - 2016!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
2016 South Africa Plains Game Spectacular: (Hunt Special - Sans Souci Safaris)

Friends, this is the most unique and interesting hunt offer I have ever made. Many of you know my love for, and experience in Africa - its second to none. Well, in this case I have teamed up with my good friend and fellow producer - Richard Leonard, to bring you this most incredible hunt package/offer.

10 - Day Plains Game Safari / Pro video / pro photography package

Normal Package Price: $15,950.00
Hunt Price - $10,950.00
Filming/Photography/video/photo album Price - $5,000.00

EXCLUSIVE "HUNTIN FOOL" PRICE: $8,000.00 (Your Price)
A second hunter can join - for the same $8,000.00 package.

Observer welcome at $250.00 per day

PRICE INCLUDES:
1. Daily rates, food/lodging, pro guiding, field prep/skinning of trophies, laundry service daily, airport pickup/drop off in Kimberly, and all trophy fees for the following game animals.
Kudu
Gemsbok (Oryx)
Blue Wildebeest
Springbuck
Blesbuck
Impala

2. As a special addition, and included in the price - "In the Zone" Productions will provide 2 professional videographers, and 1 professional photographer for each hunt, as well as a personalized 15 minute video of your hunt, and a beautiful 20 - page photo album of your successful trip!

All of the above is included in this special offer, and I have the exclusive rights to this for my clients.

I have two of these special packages available for the 2016 season - with plenty of dates available.

If you are interested, please email me at globalhunts@aol.com or share this with a friend, as a couple of hunters are going to get the deal of a lifetime.

Trust me friends, I use Richard and his guys in Africa for my filming/photography needs, and they are awesome!!! They too made me a 20 - page photo album of my last safari, its beautiful!!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote