Find
Notify
Tools

Western Tanzania Lukwati 3 buffalo '23 only
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

Michel Mantheakis sent me some discounted pricing for the 2023 but this buffalo hunt looks like the best deal to me. It is offered in Lukwati South and there are literally thousands of buffalo there plus lots of other game.

Not only is Lukwati a great area but Michel's camp is of a very high standard and you'll want for nothing.

Lukwati can be reached easily via scheduled flight from Dar via Mbeya and a 5 hour drive to camp. For 1 person it would be $1,200 round trip. Charter can be arranged of course if you want that.

Pricing:

1x1 12 days $30,000, 2x2 $29,000, 2x1 $24,000, Companion hunter $10,000(Companion will have their own license and share the 1x1 or 2x2 bag.

Observer $3,500

2nd and 3rd rifle permit $250 each (1st permit is included)
Ammo $2 per round

TROPHY FEES:

Hunt will allow 3 buffalo $4,500 each and one each zebra $1,500, hartebeest $1,500, waterbuck $1,600, warthog $700 impala $500, bushbuck $1,000, bushpig $900, grysbok $600, duiker $500, klipspringer $1,200, hyena $800, yellow baboon $200.

This hunt can be arranged to include all of the Lukwati species if need-be .

Sept and October which are the best hunting months are quite open at this time.

Call me and get in a great buffalo hunt in an incredible area this year.

Cheers,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Hmm, prime area, prime dates, plenty of openings 4-5 mos out? Are things starting to tighten up?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tsetse fly capital of the world .

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
Hmm, prime area, prime dates, plenty of openings 4-5 mos out? Are things starting to tighten up?

You may be onto something. I just saw Mike Fell advertising a “heavily discounted Masailand hunt on Burko” where they’re allowing lesser kudu, gerenuk, fringe eared oryx and other Masailand species on a 7-day hunt, this year only.

It seems that maybe there are many unbooked dates across some prime Tanzanian areas this year.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:

You may be onto something. I just saw Mike Fell advertising a “heavily discounted Masailand hunt on Burko” where they’re allowing lesser kudu, gerenuk, fringe eared oryx and other Masailand species on a 7-day hunt, this year only.

It seems that maybe there are many unbooked dates across some prime Tanzanian areas this year.

Where is that ad?

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look up Mike Fell on Instagram- then contact him.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am getting the impression there are quite a few cancelations.

Might be due to the aftermath of the Chink Virus.

Clients might have been holding on to see if they can make it, then realize they cannot.

Good deals for those who can go on short notice.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tsetse fly capital of the world .

Lukwati and Mlele are both loaded up with tstse flies! Lukwati has an incredible amount of buffalo as well as a good chance of finding a big sable... 45" plus.

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Tse tse flies know no bounds.

I have been to places where one gets absolutely hammered in a valley one day.

And never see a single fly there for weeks!

Sometimes they tell you it might depend on the time of day, just before sun down is the worst.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I think the Tanzanian government and hunting outfitters are pricing themselves nearly out of the market these days.

Having said that, this is a good deal for anyone who can jump on it given the short notice.

Unfortunately, that someone is not me.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
I think the Tanzanian government and hunting outfitters are pricing themselves nearly out of the market these days.

Having said that, this is a good deal for anyone who can jump on it given the short notice.

Unfortunately, that someone is not me.

I agree and I have sold cat hunts for less!

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The recent auctioning of concessions did no favors to conservation nor the hunting industry in general as the only ones who benefited from the exercise was the Government.

Those who had money to splash did so without thinking on how they were going to recoup their investment let alone break even considering the additional expenses that are part of managing a concession; road building, camps, equipment, vehicles, staff, etc. etc.

Concessions that once had a viable commercial value went under the hammer for 3-4 times their realistic figure ... and some went for incredulous prices and IMO destined to go under.

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

The recent auctioning of concessions did no favors to conservation nor the hunting industry in general as the only ones who benefited from the exercise was the Government.

Those who had money to splash did so without thinking on how they were going to recoup their investment let alone break even considering the additional expenses that are part of managing a concession; road building, camps, equipment, vehicles, staff, etc. etc.

Concessions that once had a viable commercial value went under the hammer for 3-4 times their realistic figure ... and some went for incredulous prices and IMO destined to go under.

One of the worst price games, even after Bushmen turned it back saying they made a mistake, was Burko. And now Mike Fell is advertising special pricing for 7 days hunts for all the premier Masailand species on BURKO. Ironic seems a bit understated.

Posts: 3855 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
33k for 7 days, plus trophy fees.

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read it as 12 days for $30,000, 1X1

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I think the poster above was referring to Mike Fell’s 7 day offer for the Masailand species.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13145 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote