THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Australian Buffalo Hunters '18 (Discounted and a bonus)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Australian Buffalo Hunters '18 (Discounted and a bonus)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Folks,

I've just established a working relationship with Graham Williams/Australian Buffalo Hunters who was highly recommended by our own Adam Christo. This is my first operator in Australia and I think I've made the right decision on who to do business with there. Graham offers trophy hunts and that's what I wanted to offer. Expectations should be for 90-110 SCI and spreads of 42"-52". You can take more than one buffalo but the focus is on taking a trophy and if time allows taking non-trophy buffalo and/or a scrub bull. The hunt is conducted in the Arnhemland wilderness in the Northern Territory. This will not be a shoot on the flood plain.

Additionally his camps are very nice with large safari type tents and Graham provides some small items that just make the camp one step up and include:

Clothes washing
240 volt power
Power plug adapter
Rifle cleaning kit
Quality rifles such as Whitworth and Blaser w/good optics
Sunblock/bug spray
Gaiters
Quality wines and a selection of good whisky

Graham offers Banteng in another area. This prized trophy can be combined with the buffalo with a change of areas.

Hunting will be on foot and a fair physical condition will be required to get the most out of the hunt.

Sadie and I will be there in June/July this coming year and we are really looking froward to it. It's easy to combine some fabulous fishing with the hunt and that's just what we've done plus added a couple of days for touring Darwin. It'll be great!

Pricing:

Buffalo 1x1 5 days $14,500 NOW $13,000
Buffalo 2x1 5 days $9,900 NOW $8,900
INCLUDES HALF DAY FISHING CHARTER IN DARWIN. A $250 VALUE
2nd trophy bull $3,500
Add a non-trophy buffalo $2,200 or scrub bull $1,500
Banteng 1x1 4 days $18,500

Available dates '18.

26 June-2 July
2-8 July
22-28 July
28 July-24 Aug
24 Aug-30 Aug

Extras:

Charter as necessary
Gratuities at hunter's discretion
Hotels before or after the hunt
Dip/pack and trophy shipping

Season is June-August

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
A number of AR members are hunting with Graham and Adam in just a few months and we are really looking forward to it. Graham is a solid chap.

Mike

Posts: 21719 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
After some fast well placed 450/400 shots the Buffalo felt escape was not posible... again, Dave placed another couple bullets into him as he quickly advance our position to "try" to extract revenge.
This was a recurrence of the second buffalo of my season.
Great fun with big bore rifles!

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We missed you at DSC Adam. Looking forward to catching up with you in June.

Posts: 1819 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Would love to have made DSC to catch up but family time this year.
Next season falls a little later than Xmas and I'm keen to return. Not as keen as the first hunt for the season though... Wink

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Prices on the water buffalo seem to have gone up dramatically. They are magnificent.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
Prices on the water buffalo seem to have gone up dramatically. They are magnificent.

These guys might even feed you Scruffy Wink Big Grin

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 8045 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah ... when the guide tells you that a hunting trip is a good place to lose weight and that is why he is starving you ... yikes ... I seem to have retained a wee bit of bitterness ... Of course, if I had paid him an extra $10,000 U.S. he could have flown in a chef from Paris with a suitcase full of escargot, pork chops, and champagne ...

Or he might not have ... rotflmo

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

So around $25k for a 10 day banteng/buffalo hunt? What about transfers and what not? What would that be all in?

Thanks, David

Posts: 10357 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$14,500 + $18,500 = ??

Am I missing something here, amigo ?

one of us
posted Hide Post
David,

Sent you a message with all the details.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who offers cull hunts?

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Mark,

So around $25k for a 10 day banteng/buffalo hunt? What about transfers and what not? What would that be all in?

Thanks, David

Looks more like $33,000 for 9 days.
I’m on the wrong continent.

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gunslinger55,

You can shoot as many buffalo as you want on this hunt but each non-trophy will run $2,200. People do shoot 4-6 in 5 days.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for a discounted hunt in '18

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com