New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Dakota archery deer hunts available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Only had one rifle hunter draw his license so now I'm starting to take archery bookings. The season opens the end of September and goes to the end of December. Guaranteed licenses with no deadline that cost $245 and this is for a any deer and a doe deer. $195 if you just want the single any deer license. The license is good for Mule Deer or Whitetail Deer and we have both. This is five days of hunting that includes lodging, meals and guides. We use tree stands, ground blinds as well as spot and stock. We have river bottoms, pine tree covered hills, badlands, brushy draws and rolling prairie. You stay right in the house with us and eat homemade meals. Nothing fancy but we sure have the animals and try hard. $2750 plus South Dakota sales tax of 5.5% Feel free with any questions. Thanks, Randy Routier 11000 Holcomb Place Buffalo, SD 57720 605-580-0601 hunt@huntsd.net

Posts: 518 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hughiam
posted Hide Post
Do you have any pics of recent years harvest by gun/bow?

Pro Staff for:
In Natures Image Taxidermy

Posts: 448 | Location: Palmer, AK | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've got some pictures on my web site. www.huntsd.net

Posts: 518 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You're not going to shoot a monster but see lots of animals and a chance at a nice mature representative. If you send me your e-mail I can send you a couple pictures that aren't on the web site yet.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
With only two hunters and 22,000 acres I'm sure willing to deal with anybody on prices and whatnot.