Find
Notify
Tools

Coues Deer Hunts, Sonora, Mexico
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted
Ladies and gentleman I am oferring hunts for coues deer for this 2015-2016 season.
The hunt will take place in a ranch north of Hermosillo roughly 1 hour away, the ranch is 12355 acres with multiple roads which gives us access to all the terrain,this ranch truly is a heaven for coues deer, and has one of the best ecosystems I have seen for this deer,that coupled with the fact we have multiple roads crossing through the hills and mountains allows us to cover a lot of ground and gives us pretty good chances at a nice coues deer trophy.

The hunt includes
- 6 hunting days, not including arrival and departure day
- Drive from Hermosillo Airport to the ranch and from the ranch to the airport at the end of the hunt.
- Lodging
- Guiding
- All meals
- Snacks
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Gun Import Permit
- Full use of the installations
- Basic preparation of your trophy
- 1 Coues deer trophy
- Shooting of jackrabbits and varmints

It does not include
- Airfares
- Hotels before or after the hunt
- Gratuities
- Taxidermy

As I do in all my hunts, I would be accompanying any hunter through their hunt and personally drive them from the airport to the rich and back. Upon I arrival I would be happy to treat our clients to a lunch, dinner or breakfast (depending on arrival time) on one of our fine restaurants on my own expense.

The total price of the hunt is $3,500

A few pictures of our ranch

I believe this is a very good chance to experience hunting in Mexico and hunting this beautiful deer at a very competent price, hope I can have the pleasure of receiving some AR members and have a good hunt.

For any question feel free to PM me or send me an email: 93manuelenrique@gmail.com

cell phone:

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any pics of represented bucks? Size? I am just north of you and that seems like a fair price for a hunt

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Sir at the time I don't have pictures of bucks taken there,Ill see if there is any pictures of deer taken there before by the owner, and this weekend Ill be doing some scouting so Ill upload any buck pictures I take

This one was picked up there last year

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote