THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Jurassic Classic Sturgeon Trip - Guided Fishing Tournament for 2 Fishermen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jurassic Classic Sturgeon Trip - Guided Fishing Tournament for 2 Fishermen
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi All,

I'm writing as a BC Wildlife Director (Trevor Carruthers) and I'm on the committee involved in the 2016 Jurassic Classic. This is an event in participation with BCWF, WSF, and the Wild Sheep Society of BC with all funds raised going directly to wild sheep projects in BC.

We have sold all of our 'teams' out for this event at various WSF, SCI and other fundraising events, allowing clubs to make some great fundraising dollars while supporting our event. We recently had a cancellation and have room for one more pair of fishermen for this event.

This is a 3 day event. Two full days of guided sturgeon fishing, hotels, meals, a poker night, live auction, and a salmon bbq on the Fraser River in Chilliwack BC. The trip is for 2 fishermen and everything but licenses or alcohol is included in this trip.

Check out our Facebook page as we have several great prizes for our fishermen, as well as several other donations from sponsors.

Asking price is $2250 USD. First come, first serve. These trips have sold for as much as $3500 on live auction.

Event dates Aug 19-21st, 2016 in Chilliwack BC.

Contact me at trevor.carruthers@shaw.ca if you'd like to purchase.

https://www.facebook.com/TheJurassicClassic/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HkzINPCmE

Posts: 94 | Location: East Kootenays | Registered: 13 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Been away on vacation, but still looking for anyone interested in purchasing this last team. At this cancellation price, this is a great deal compared to what they have sold for across the country!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: East Kootenays | Registered: 13 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd also mention....if any outfitter wanted to do a trade of some sort for a hunt of similar value (or close) and come to our event, let me know! I'm sure we could work out a trade and raffle off the trip for our fundraiser as well.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any offers on this trip? Want to get it sold in the next week as its specific dates so people will need to arrange travel, etc.

Again, what this includes:

3 Nights accommodations for 2 people
2 Days of fully-guided sturgeon fishing with Great Rivers Fishing Adventures
Poker Night Friday evening
Wild Game/Salmon BBQ
Awards Banquet
The chance to win some great prizes!!

ALL funds go to helping wild sheep in BC. This is for 2 people, throw me an offer!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price lowered to $2000 USD for this trip. Thats $1000/person for this trip!!!!!