New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Texas Free Range Whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am currently in full swing for booking this upcoming seasons whitetail hunts.
Management and Trophy hunts are available. The hunts I do have listed below are free
range and fair chase hunts with very high success rates and the references
to back it.

No hidden fees or tier pricing on these hunts, what you see is what you get. When you book you will deal directly with me.
The properties I hunt I have exclusively and are managed. Some hunts we do offer MLD. MLD is extended season and using ranch tags.

Call or email me anytime with questions or to book
Mike 915-328-0645
www.westtexashunt.com

Pictures from last season of both trophy and management bucks below.

Highlonesome Ranch (Eldorado Tx) 2 Openings for Texas 8 Point Hunt $1795 Each
3 day 1x1 hunt with 3 nights lodging. 1 Mature 8 Point and 1 Doe.

Diamond TF Ranch (Sonora Tx) 1 Opening for Trophy Hunt $3295. Only 1 to 2 trophy hunts offered each year.
3 Day 1x1 hunt with meals and lodging. 1 Mature buck any size and 1 to 2 does.

Los Cuernos (Sonora Tx) 3 Openings, Ranch is MLD. $2995 Each (Hunt October through end of January bow or rifle)
3 Day guided hunt with meals and lodging. 1 Mature buck any size and 1 doe.

Consuelo (Juno Tx) 5 Openings for Trophy Bucks $3595 for 1x1.
3 day 1x1 hunt with meals and bunkhouse lodging. 1 Mature buck any size, 1 doe, hogs.
Willing to do a group package or 2x1 hunt options.

More Info: Nearest airport will either be San Angelo or Del Rio Tx. License is $315 over the counter for non resident. Youth non resident $6. Airport transportation not included but can be added. You are responsible for getting to the ranch but we cover transportation once there. Processing and taxidermy is available at your own expense. Regular season opens November 4th and runs through end of the year. MLD opens October 1st through February.

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Please Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WestTexasHuntOrganization/

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Premium hunt dates are available book by the end of next week and I will throw in an extra doe for each hunt booked.

I offer primarily free range hunts and also preserve hunts on 1 million acres across west and southwest Texas for native and exotic game.

www.westtexashunt.com

Posts: 440 | Location: El Paso/ Far West Texas | Registered: 20 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Los Cuernos and Diamond TF hunts are booked. Thank you.

The Consuelo and Highlonesome hunts are available. I would be willing to do a youth weekend package on the Highlonesome for the special youth weekend in late October.

www.westtexashunt.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Currently I have 2 spots left for the Consuelo hunt for the mid November through late December time frame.

Outside of that all other hunts are booked.

www.westtexashunt.com