THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Jimbah Safaris 2010 Special - Hunt in the Eastern Cape!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jimbah Safaris 2010 Special - Hunt in the Eastern Cape!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello! While we have followed many of the forums here on Accurate Reloading, and our hunting friends are constantly telling us about Accurate Reloading, we have just been able to activate our membership and begin posting. We look forward to participating here.

We are now offering this SPECIAL PACKAGE hunt for this season only!

2010 Special 2 x 1 @ $3,995

Upgrade to 1x1 $350
Observer $175.00 per client per day

7 Days Safari, 6 Hunting Days

5 Trophy, 1 Management Animals,

Valid until 31 October 2010 and subject to change without notice.

Choose: Kudu OR Gemsbuck, plus Impala, Blesbuck, Cape Springbuck, either Duiker or Steenbuck, and 1 management animal.

Please also see our other available packages at JIMBAH SAFARIS!

We look forward to hunting with you in the Eastern Cape!

Owen & Riana Smith
Jimbah Safaris
P O Box 232
225 Gregoriostreet
Boknes
South Africa
Cell: 011 +27 83 652 4536
Tel/Fax: 011 +27 46 654 0294

E-mail: owen@isat.co.za

OUR USA BOOKING AGENT IS:

Jeff Martinell
International Big Game Consultants
RR 3, Box 89
Porter Road
Troy, PA 16947
Phone: 570-977-1457
Fax: 570-297-4275
E-mail: biggame@ptd.net

one of us
posted Hide Post
As many of you know, I have hunted with Owen Smith, Jimbah Safaris several times, and I can recommend them without reservation. These people really know how to hunt, and they run a great camp as well!

Les

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Jimbah Safaris for the first time in 2009. It was a superb experience for my first trip to South Africa -- a great hunt with wonderful hosts. I recommend them unequivocally.

One of Us
Picture of leopards valley safaris
posted Hide Post
Hi oom Owen
Welcome to the forumn.I have dealt with Owen and Riana Smith and better host are hard to find.Good luck and good hunting
Dave davenport

Dave Davenport
Outfitters license HC22/2012EC
Pro Hunters license PH74/2012EC
www.leopardsvalley.co.za
dave@leopardsvalley.co.za
+27 42 24 61388
HUNT AFRICA WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Follow us on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/#!/leopardsvalley.safaris

Posts: 980 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 06 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just to Remind everyone, Owen and Riana will be exhhibiting at the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show in Harrisburg from Feb 5-13. Booth #8437 In the Guides and Outfitters Hall. See the map HERE !

I hope to meet you all there!

Les

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have never hunted with Jimbah Safaris, but we have hunted with the Smith's twice. A more qualified hardworking honest PH you will not find. Any operation that Owen and Grumpy lend their name to has got to be first rate.

See you in Harrisburg..

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote