Find
Notify
Tools

Private Wild Turkey Lease
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
Over a thousand acres of private land with three bed room hunting lodge for lease for 2018 turkey hunting season. Prime habitat for mature gobblers in one of the most populated area of Wild Turkeys in NC. Lodge is close to the Roanoke River which allows you to enjoy fishing the spring striper migration. Maximum of five people and lease would go for five months from February through June for $800 per person or $4,000. Lodge has recently been remodeled and has all modern amenities, HVAC, washer and dryer, outside fire pit and deck that you can sit on and watch wildlife. Hunting for predators, quail and rabbit is also allowed. Nice location to bring horses or enjoy riding your ATV. Great habitat throughout the property with chufa and other wildlife plots in strategic locations. Blinds will be placed before season and there will be no work required other than scouting before your hunt. Price is firm! Most guided turkey hunts are $1,500 for three days. Get a few of your fiends and have you own place for the entire season. Lease is not available for commercial hunting nor will there be anyone hunting the lease other than members. The members make your own rules. No hidden fees other than the lease. Membership allows you to hunt and any child that is active duty military or under 18 years of age. You should have no problem limiting out in 2018 on this property. Location has good genetics and high scoring Toms. Call for questions.

Property is located thirty minutes from VA border in Halifax and Martin Counties. Four hours South of Washington,DC and six hours North of Atlanta Georgia.

Lease is offered by Purvis Farms
Outfitter is Clark Purvis
252-826-4288

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got hogs?

Keith

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 712 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Some hogs. I am seeing more every year.

Captain Clark Purvis

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
I have had a few individuals contact me about putting a group together to take the lease. That is no problem. Keep in mind this is a turn key membership. No work days, utility bills or assessments towards habitat improvements. Blinds are in place over food plots and sand piles. I can also have one of my guides available at a minimal daily fee. I can schedule a conference call with those of you that are interested. Below video was in the yard at this location.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...I2M&feature=youtu.be
Regards
Clark

Captain Clark Purvis