Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico fully guided antelope hunt $3000
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted
We have 4 spots available in unit 58 in northeast New Mexico for this September. We can take a group of 4 of divide it up into two groups of two. We will hunt close to 100,000 acres that has had little to no pressure.

$3000 includes voucher, guide, food and lodging for a 3 day hunt

I think 70"-76" antelope should be expected and when we took two guys out two years ago we killed a 79" and an 80" antelope. It is literally impossible to hunt the entire place and you will have it all to yourself. We only take 6 hunters per year

The landowner is very hands on and is extremely conservative in all aspects of these hunts. We also have the opportunity to see bighorn sheep, elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear and turkey

When I get back to my home computer I will post dates and pictures. Please call 970-227-4222 our email me at huntsonora@gmail.com for more info

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These are on hold until Tuesday, have a group of 4 working on logistics now.....

Will update when I know if it's sold or still available

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available