New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last chance hunt pricing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
PBGSO and Hunts In Texas are offering some discount prices on some premium hunts before we have a price increase on August 1st. If you have spoken to me before the August 1 deadline with the legitimate thought of booking a hunt and you go over the deadline without getting a deposit sent in I will do my best to honor the price I have advertised here. We have not had a price increase in 3 years but the time has come we just have to adjust pricing to fit the current market. So if anyone is wanting to save a little cash and come on a nice hunt this is your chance. Book now hunt any time in the next calendar year from August 1st.Here are the hunts offered:

$900.00 2 day all inclusive hog ram hunt combo (bronze to silver class ram)
$1200.00 2 day all inclusive hog ram hunt upgrade to gold medal ram
If you would like to add additional days to the above hunt $300.00 per day all inclusive. Additional rams, whitetail, or other exotics can be added for a trophy fee.
$2250.00 for a 3 day all inclusive hunt your choice of exotic Axis, Black Buck, Sika, or Mouflon
$2500.00 for a 3 day al inclusive hunt your choice of exotic Fallow, Aoudad, or Texas Ibex
over 60 species can be added to these hunt packages for trophy fee cost. If you would like to add pigs to the package hunt we charge $100.00 per pig you only have to pay for what you harvest.
$1200.00 for a 3 day all inclusive turkey hunt you can shoot up to 2 birds
Exotic Meat hunts
$150.00 per day per hunter all inclusive
$300.00 for axis, black buck, sika, or fallow does
$600.00 red stag hind
$1000.00 elk cows
$1250.00 big watusi cows
$50.00 per day for day dove hunts.
$200.00 per day all inclusive dove hunts
$200.00 per day all inclusive for any pig hunts through September 1st
$2000.00 for a 3 day do it yourself meals and lodging pronghorn hunt guide provided for hunt
$2500.00 for a 3 day all inclusive pronghorn hunt
100% opportunity on pronghorn we have guided well over 250

Again anyone who is interested contact me as soon as possible for further details. We are based in Utopia Tx and hunt all over the state. Our exotic and whitetail hunts are conducted in the Texas Hill Country and our pronghorn hunts are based out of Dalhart TX. Any other questions PM or email or call me.

Marcus Pope
PBGSO
www.huntsintexas.com
pbgso.hunts@gmail.com
830-998-1540
Po box 159
Utopia TX 78884

Posts: 36 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Marcus, please send me a PM. There are a couple of species of interest.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote