Find
Notify
Tools

$3000 sable with 7 hunt days - South Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Guys, I know this is ridiculous, but I have a SA Outfitter doing 7 hunt day sable packages for $3000. You can either hunt free range or on a 65,000 acre fenced tract. Obviously they hope folks will bring an observer or shoot other animals, because they cannot be making money at this, but it's a steal with a solid outfitter. Bulls will average 38-40". They have a place for 40-45" sable for $5500.
Yes - trophy fee includes, so is pickup and drop off in Port Elizabeth.2020 only.

Contact

Tim Herald Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com
859-608-9331

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, great deal. How are hunters getting from J'burg to Pt Elizabeth?

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Just flying commercial to PE. About 1.5 hour flight.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I was told at the last show, that the sable are a pain in the ass to raise because of disposition, but they breed and raise their offspring well so this is the reason for the windfall of sable.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Herald:
Just flying commercial to PE. About 1.5 hour flight.

No kidding? Which one? With SAA cancelling most of their flights I thought you'd know who was taking their place? Do the others transport guns? Not all do.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
I haven't gotten clarification if Airlink is going to continue carrying guns or not, but they are still flying there. SAA proper is not. There are about half a dozen airlines flying the route. I know Mango does not carry rifles, not sure about BA and some of the others. You can always use their rifles for a deal like this.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
tim@trophyadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tim. PM sent.