THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Daily Rate Hunt for 2019 - SAVE $4,800!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
Last year around this time I offered a “free daily rate hunt” to members here on AR. Two brothers from Utah took me up on that offer, brought their wives along on the trip and we had a fantastic time together - bagging 16 animals between the two hunters. Here are some results from that hunt:

I’m making a similar deal available for 2019 - details as follows:

Commit to spending a minimum of $10,000 on Plains Game Trophy Fees during a hunt with CT Safaris in 2019 and pay no daily rates for two hunters (hunting 2X1) or one hunter (hunting 1X1) and one observer for 7 days.

All my regular services are included in this offer i.e.

Airport transfers from and to OR Tambo International Airport.
Luxury Accommodations on Sabrisa Ranch in Limpopo Province, all meals and beverages for 7 days (8 nights in camp).
Daily Laundry Service.
Services of Professional Hunter, Tracker and Skinner.
Use of Hunting Vehicle.
Skinning, Marking and Salting of Trophies.
Delivery of trophies to local Taxidermist or Dip/Pack Agent.

This amounts to a saving of $4,800 on your hunt cost! That’s Four Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars that you can apply towards extra trophy fees or airfare!

CT Safaris clients will attest to the fact that I hunt no small high-fenced properties and also to the quality and quantities of game in my areas.

Plains Game Trophy Fees are as follows:

Blesbok - $550
Bushbuck - $1,300
Bushpig - $950
Duiker (Grey) - $650
Eland - $2,750
Gemsbok - $1,600
Giraffe - $2,750
Hartebeest (Red) - $1,400
Impala - $550
Klipspringer - $1,500
Kudu - $3,000
Nyala - $3,000
Ostrich - $550
Reedbuck (Mountain) - $1,000
Roan - $8,500
Sable - $6,750
Steenbuck - $750
Warthog - $450
Waterbuck - $2,500
Wildebeest (Blue) - $1,000
Zebra - $1,400

For a detailed list of species available to hunt with CT Safaris please visit http://www.ct-safaris.com/rates

If you need any additional information regarding this offer please let me know.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 855 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think these folks where on the same SAA flight out of JFK as the three of us headed to Mozambique. Sept 10 they said they where hunting with you. Would love to see a report, looks like they had a great hunt. Nice offer

Posts: 1019 | Location: Imperial, NE | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gale Johnson:
I think these folks where on the same SAA flight out of JFK as the three of us headed to Mozambique. Sept 10 they said they where hunting with you. Would love to see a report, looks like they had a great hunt. Nice offer

That would be them yes. Unfortunately they're not members here - hence the absence of a report.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
www.ct-safaris.com

Posts: 855 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Use of Hunting Vehicle.

Just to stir a great offer from Chris....

The hunting vehicle referred to will be the Land Cruiser and not the Land Rover?
The Land Rover could be a dealbreaker!!!!!

Posts: 403 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balule:
quote:
Use of Hunting Vehicle.

Just to stir a great offer from Chris....

The hunting vehicle referred to will be the Land Cruiser and not the Land Rover?
The Land Rover could be a dealbreaker!!!!!

Yes, as much as I love my Land Rover, I have to confess that the Cruiser starts every time I turn the key... the Land Rover on the other hand can be a bit uhm... temperamental... My bad for naming her after a lady...

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
www.ct-safaris.com