THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huge B.C. Black Bears - Great Price 2018!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Global Hunting Resources

Jeff Condie (Outfitter)

Huge B.C. Black Bears, and a great price to boot!!

We still have a few spots left for this spring.

Dates: May 16 - 24, May 24 - June 1 or June 1 - 9

Normal Price: $4,995

Hunt Special: $4,000 / 2x1 / includes license and 2 bear tags (plus food & lodging)

Hunters will generally see 25 - 60 bears per hunt. Most hunters shoot 2 bears!

Hunts are either spot / stalk or with hounds. Both are really fun, the hound hunt is a little more fast paced. But anybody can do these hunts, and we kill some monster bears!

If you're interested, please email me at globalhunts@aol.com

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did that hunt with Jeff 2 years ago. Got a big old black boar that squared over 7'. And a blonde with the most luxurious coat you could imagine. Saw 52 bears, several cinamon and blonde bears. 5 wolves... 8 of the bears were grizzly. 2 sows, 4 cubs, and two boars. First was way off, like 1400 yards, we made a plan to intercept but he went the other way. Other boar was a big screwup, at the end of the day, big black bear, drove in too close and he ran off, as he turned to run Jeff saw the hump and silver back... Sad moment as I had a tag....

A hound hunt was going on while I was there. I would do that, although I was successful on my black bears, i never got so tired of riding in a pickup truck in my life! And I drive a lot.

So yes, definitely a hunt about anyone could do, but if your up for it, try the hound option. Especially if it is with Brian. Great guy and very capable. He is on my wish list to hunt cats with... Oh i did see a young cougar, a lynx, and lots of elk, deer, even moose. It's a great area.

You drive logging roads and check cut areas and gas well sites for bears that are just out and eating grass. There are lots of bears and really lightly hunted.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are there still spots available? Details?

Thanks!

Posts: 60 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by actbob:
I did that hunt with Jeff 2 years ago. Got a big old black boar that squared over 7'. And a blonde with the most luxurious coat you could imagine. Saw 52 bears, several cinamon and blonde bears. 5 wolves... 8 of the bears were grizzly. 2 sows, 4 cubs, and two boars. First was way off, like 1400 yards, we made a plan to intercept but he went the other way. Other boar was a big screwup, at the end of the day, big black bear, drove in too close and he ran off, as he turned to run Jeff saw the hump and silver back... Sad moment as I had a tag....

A hound hunt was going on while I was there. I would do that, although I was successful on my black bears, i never got so tired of riding in a pickup truck in my life! And I drive a lot.

So yes, definitely a hunt about anyone could do, but if your up for it, try the hound option. Especially if it is with Brian. Great guy and very capable. He is on my wish list to hunt cats with... Oh i did see a young cougar, a lynx, and lots of elk, deer, even moose. It's a great area.

You drive logging roads and check cut areas and gas well sites for bears that are just out and eating grass. There are lots of bears and really lightly hunted.

We did grind it out looking for that big boar grizzly on that hunt. 12 days in the truck making miles was a long one.

Brian is still running his hounds and keeps things exciting on that end. Our longest walk to the tree last year was 1200 yards so we can still get just about anybody there.

We’ll get you out after one of our big cats one of these days Bob !

Jeff
Up North in Canada

Posts: 112 | Location: Alberta / British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With Quote