THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    9 days/7 full hunting days Collector's Package 5 trophy Animals $5900
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 days/7 full hunting days Collector's Package 5 trophy Animals $5900
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello everyone, my name is Kevin Kayn, and I have been authorized by Frans Bussiahn, owner of Mankazana Safaris, to offer this very unique package. This is for the hunter, who would like to hunt some not so commonly pursued species.

You will be hunting in the beautiful Eastern Cape. Where you will experience some of the most challenging free range hunting still available in South Africa. 80,000 acres surround the Toppingvale Lodge, in the Mankazana Valley, all owned by Frans and his father in law. You will also be hunting in the Great Winterberg mountain range, where elevations reach 5400' above sea level. It is here, where you will pursue your Vaal Rhebok. Come prepared to walk and stalk. You will be the only one hunting and staying at the lodge, if you decide to take this offer, as we never mix parties.

Only one of these packages will be offered, and for the month of August 2017 only. You pick the specific dates.

Price $5900 US

Here is what's included:

5 trophy animals

1- Blue Duiker
1- Oribi
1- Vaal Rhebok
1- Bushbuck
1- Bushpig (Baited)

7 full days of hunting 1x1

Arrival and departure days

PH and Tracker

Lodging and full staff

All food and beverages, including alcohol and non alcoholic beverages. You will choose from about a half dozen local beers, and top shelf liquor.

Daily laundry service

Airport pickup and drop off at Port Elizabeth airport

Additional 1x1 hunting days $240/day

Observers $125/day

Please take a look at our website Mankazanasafaris.com

Feel free to ask any questions, or call me direct at 315-730-2199. Thank you. Kevin Kayn

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Very cool.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3434 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Marcus, we thought so ourselves. It seems these critters get overlooked, even after a few trips.

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote