New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEWFOUNDLAND MOOSE CANCELLATION $2,000 DISCOUNT
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

As of today 31 Aug one of my group of four going with me to NF for moose has had to cancel. You can join our group 25-30 Sept that is right on the rut for $4,000 . Hunt sold originally for $6,000 . I even have two motel rooms reserved that I will not cancel until the last possible minute. Call me. Full description of the hunt below.

My guy in Newfoundland Norman Pilgrim/Bough Whiffen Outfitters has some spots for moose still available for '17. Expectations should be for a mature bull and size will be depend on how selective you are. 50 inch is possible with some luck and patience. Success is 90% plus and most years everyone kills a moose. As the rut comes on in Sept the bulls will readily come to the call and can offer some up close and personal encounters.

You'd fly to Deer Lake, Newfoundland and overnight there. The next morning Norman will pick you up and drive you to the float plane base. From there you'll fly into camp. At hunt's end you'll do the reverse. The charter is included in the price of the hunt.

I'll be there this year with a group 25-30 Sept and Norman can take one more hunter that week. If you'd like to join us on this hunt let me know. Additional dates available are 11-16 Sept and 18-23 Sept. Norman has 9 camps in his area so there is room if a group of 3-4 wants to come together.

Accommodations can be in the main lodge with private rooms and all the comforts of home or a remote cabin. Even these remote cabins only accessible by float plane have electricity, gas ranges and refrigerators, showers and real beds. Pretty uptown for the bush.

Meat and trophy can be processed and shipped to you after the hunt fairly inexpensively as the trucker will bring a trailer load of meat and trophies to distribution points in the States where you'll need to pick it up.

Price:

1x1 6 days $4,000 inclusive of 6 full hunting days, license and charter to and from camp. A second moose can be hunted by special arrangement. Add a caribou for $6,500 and/or a bear for $500

Call me on this one anytime.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
To the top for a great deal.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote