Find
Notify
Tools

Raton NM Elk Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My phone number is 505.294.7861. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 16+ years.

Cross Diamond Ranch is 11,500 acres just east of Raton. It is a beautiful place with terrain taking in the rim areas of Johnson Mesa. This place adjoins the famous TO Ranch.

There is one out of the two total spots available DISCOUNTED to $4,500 + tax October 1-5. This is peak bugling season on this ranch and there is NO BOWHUNTING prior to this hunt. A good bull on this ranch at this timeframe will be in the 300+ inch range. This hunt is "guided only" meaning meals and lodging are on your own. Raton is 6 miles west and has all you need. Success on this hunt has been 100% in past years. A guaranteed LO permit is included but you do have to buy your own state license at $568.

There are 4 addtional spots after this hunt at $4,000 + tax on dates of your choosing and if you buy all 4 hunts, we will make you a smokin deal!!!!

Give us a call and we can point you to pictures on our website giving you a great idea of the ranch terrain and quality of hunting or just go to our site is www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com. Cross Diamond photos are a gallery at the very bottom of our photo tab page.

Come have fun on CDR. Jim

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Oct 1-5 timeframe has been taken.

We really need to fill the 4 remaining spots out of the 6 on this ranch. Get your group and make an offer.You can hunt any five days from Oct 15-Dec 31.You will have fun on this place. Out of the last 2 years, there were 16 elk hunters, 15 dead elk.

You pick the timeframe, the hunt will happen.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
These bargains are still available. We have had some offers that have been rejected. We are getting close. Keep em coming. Thanks Accurate Reloading. Jim