THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Zimbabwe buffalo hunt - Great deal 2 hunts available!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe buffalo hunt - Great deal 2 hunts available!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks this is a great deal for a Cape buffalo hunt. There is nothing else to be shot on this hunt.

It is a 7 day hunt. 1x1 Total daily rate $7,800 + 2% govt fees.

Transfer to camp by road from Bulawayo or Harare included (this runs around 800 to 1000 normally)

Buffalo trophy fees $4000/per buffalo + 4% govt fees. (most places charge around 5,000 these days so 1000 buck saving right here)

In this area there is no plains game as they have been wiped out for the most part. But there is a good resident population of buffalo and there is a very small quota available each year. This year they have shot 2 bulls that went 42" and one 40" bull so far. So expectations are pretty good to shoot 40"+ bulls.

This should sell quick so if someone wants a really affordable cape buffalo hunt, best jump on this one!

You have to go by end of this year.

Feel free to call with all your questions. Please do not ask questions here like where is it, is it legal, how fat is the Ph, can I book for 2020 at this price etc etc.....

Anyone who knows me by now knows I try my best to offer some pretty damn good hunts. This is not as good as the Masailand, Tanzania hunt Gunscore just went on but still pretty good........

Arjun Reddy
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628
2019, DSC booth # 1222
2019, SCI booth # 4209

Posts: 2570 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Arjun,

You need to include all the details here, including the name of teh area and who is conducting the hunt.

There are some very shady operators in Zimbabwe right now, and I do not wish to see one of our members getting involved in a hunt with any of them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68770 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote