THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Looking for a partner for a 2nd NM big bull elk hunt(SOLD)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a partner for a 2nd NM big bull elk hunt(SOLD)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I offered an elk hunt earlier that I needed a partner for. An especially interesting and different opportunity came up so I sold both slots that were available. Well my plans have fallen through and now I have another hunt available that is for 2 hunters only. I have one of the hunts and need another hunter to take the second hunt.

This hunt is on private land with guaranteed landowner tag. It is a rifle hunt 1-5 Oct '11 and the bulls should still be responsive to the call.

Expectation should be for a minimum of 320 B&C with 370 B&C plus possible.

Camp is a wall tent affair with showers and nice food.

1X1 5 Days $8250
Observer $200 per day

Extras:

Taxidermy and trophy shipping
5.625% Receipt tax
Aifare to and from Albuquerque
NM elk lic $789

Price is all inclusive of hunt, food/lodging, 1x1 guide services, landowner tag and airport pick up and drop off in Albuquerque.

Contact me anytime with questions and let's go shoot a couple big ones.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I may have an interest but need spots for 2 hunters. If 2 are available PM me and we can talk more.

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark - What hunt unit is this hunt for? Let me know and I might have someone for you. Thanks.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There is still one slot open for this hunt. It's a rifle or any weapons hunt during the rut and I'm fully expecting to shoot a 350 bull here. Nobody's interested????

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12873 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
There is still one slot open for this hunt. It's a rifle or any weapons hunt during the rut and I'm fully expecting to shoot a 350 bull here. Nobody's interested????

Mark

What unit?

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Drummond,

The hunt is in Unit 12.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
Drummond,

The hunt is in Unit 12.

Mark

One of my all time favorite units in NM! I have seen 400" bulls in that unit

Good luck!

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Great Unit Mark. That's where I am going if I don't draw AZ...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please post the name of the ranch, the outfitter, and the detailed acreage as well.

Unit 12 can be very trickey and you best have a clue what your getting into before you commit.

For example.....the cow tags advertised here just the other day indicated the ranch was 55,000 acres. Well, I called the guy selling them and they were on the Red Cone Ranch in Unit 12. I was told there was 35,000 deeded. Looked up Red Cone in Unit 12 on the landowner Permit list on the Game and Fish website and it showed 2600 acres and the tags are "Ranch Only."

I'm just saying...for a couple of reasons, one I live here and know 12 fairly well and two I hate to see folks get something only to be dissatisfied once they have come to NM.

I am all to happy to talk to folks about NM. If you have a question, PM me. I'm sure Larry would be happy to help as well. WE've both been hunting this state since we were kids. Jim

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
This hunt is with me, Matt Woodward, from Borderland Adventures. The ranch name is listed on the NMGFD website as the Blaine Mathew's Ranch, as he is the property manager. The total deeded acreage is 2640, the lease land is around 400, and these are the only two bull tags on the property.

I am currently on the property, scouting and looking around for sheds, (fantastic matched set from yesterday!) and I'll be back in the office on Monday.

While this is not a large property by any means, it is a good one. It is 5 square mile of hills, with awesome vantage points, thick north slopes, large meadows, and great water sources.

Any one with questions on this, or any of our other hunts that Mark Young is offering for us, is welcome to contact me for more details, references, pictures, or any information.

Sorry to butt in,

Best regards,

Matt Woodward
Borderland Adventures
(520)820-4728
matt@borderlandadventures.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
Please post the name of the ranch, the outfitter, and the detailed acreage as well.

Unit 12 can be very trickey and you best have a clue what your getting into before you commit.

For example.....the cow tags advertised here just the other day indicated the ranch was 55,000 acres. Well, I called the guy selling them and they were on the Red Cone Ranch in Unit 12. I was told there was 35,000 deeded. Looked up Red Cone in Unit 12 on the landowner Permit list on the Game and Fish website and it showed 2600 acres and the tags are "Ranch Only."

I'm just saying...for a couple of reasons, one I live here and know 12 fairly well and two I hate to see folks get something only to be dissatisfied once they have come to NM.

I am all to happy to talk to folks about NM. If you have a question, PM me. I'm sure Larry would be happy to help as well. WE've both been hunting this state since we were kids. Jim

So people should contact you for information on Marks hunts? Are you guys working together?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nope, not working with Mark....don't know him. Just offering help as NM gets complicated. Now that Matt is here (the outfitter), I'm sure he will get details to you.

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
Nope, not working with Mark....don't know him. Just offering help as NM gets complicated. Now that Matt is here (the outfitter), I'm sure he will get details to you.

My bad, it looked like you were asking people to PM you on Marks hunt offering. It looked like you guys might be working together. Thanks for clearing that up