Hunt organizer Anton Bakker Rhinocon PTY LTD

Lodging:
Kaya Marula Lodge
Place of hunt Dwaalboom
Adjoining Atherstone Nature Reserve
Limpopo
South Africa

$250 per day 5 day hunt $1250

Price list add 14% re VAT (Paid back on departure with VAT invoice )
36 – 37” - $9500
38- 39” - $11 000
40” - $14000
40+ -$14000 + $350 per inch extra

Included:
Cape buffalo trophy
5 days hunting
Pick up and return Oliver Tambo
Full board and lodging
All meals
South African beer and wine.
Laundry services
PH
Hunting Vehicle
Rifle + 10 bullets
Trackers and skinners
Field prep of trophy
Transport of trophy to taxidermist

Excluded:
Vat 14% can be reimbursed at departure.
Carcasses of buffs
Any flight tickets
Taxidermy
Dip and ship to home country
Gratuities to staff
Private insurance
Any requests outside the hunt
Plains Game

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
e mail:naliesmit@gmail.com
www.skinafrika.com
E mail theo@skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SkinAfrika Consulting
posted Hide Post
I Have 2 dagga boys 40+ available at $12000

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
e mail:naliesmit@gmail.com
www.skinafrika.com
E mail theo@skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
40+ -$14000 + $350 per inch extra
Winktaken inn the europeian way of xtra inches...
a buff is a buff.... Wink

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
<Boone & Crockett>
posted
Ya, I don't know any guide/PH that can call an animal within an inch. IMO it/s an easy way to make a couple extra hundred bucks off a client.

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Sad to this happening in Africa of all places....
as Donner said, a buff is a buff....
What's next wart hogs?
Used to be one hunted for the pleasure of the hunt, for the challenge presented and to be in the wild.
I am, and have been a trophy hunter, but have not hunted with a tape measure; the modern ego driven occupation.
For me every animal taken is a trophy and of course it is all well and good when a truly magnificent specimen is taken.
To hunt is to experience the outdoors, the wild, the excitement, the dangers sometimes presented, but a new breed
of hunter has arrived thanks to record book fever and I do not believe it bodes well for the future of hunting.
More and more it has become a commercial enterprise.

One man said it well....

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted...If one were to present the sportsman with the death of the animal as a gift he would refuse it. What he is after is having to win it, to conquer the surly brute through his own effort and skill with all the extras that this carries with it: the immersion in the countryside, the healthfulness of the exercise, the distraction from his job.
Jose Ortega y Gasset, Meditations on Hunting

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
<Boone & Crockett>
posted
I agree Bill, can you imagine if we start breaking down deer, elk, moose, antelope ect ect but the inch??? Gets a bit costly real quick like. What even happened to places that charge a set fee and go for the largest/mature animal?

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen size pricing on animals from kudu to elephant. Why the issue now? Oh, let's just go talk about lions...

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
just like anything else. You let cat out of the bag and before you know it, it's everywhere.
And I have seen the inch factor in US on private lands on elk and deer for years.
All it takes is some hunters willing to pay more for bigger and before you know it, everyone is jumping on band wagon

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote