THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Short Notice cancelled Elephant hunt in Prime time ....2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short Notice cancelled Elephant hunt in Prime time ....2018
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks I have just been told this very morning that my client scheduled to arrive on Tuesday has had to cancel his hunt due to a unfortunate death in his family.

This is a hunt posted for Zimbabwe.Clients are required to fly into Bulawayo or Victoria Falls .

The hunt was supposed to start next week. Deposit has been paid and everything is ready to go .. the time frame is fantastic, moon is great , crops are good, Elephant movement is great .

If anyone can come on short notice please advise ASAP . Even 7 days will work ..

Pay a balance of $400 a day . Scout fee $80 a day up until day Elephant is harvested .

Trophy fee $8000 in RDC areas and $10000 on private land .

$500 concession/ permit fee.

2% ZTA Levy on total day rate and trophy fees.

If you only want the Ivory, 1 panel skin , feet , tail then field prep and delivery to Bulawayo taxidermist free .

If you require all the hide then $400 charge .

Transfer to and from a Bulawayo airport and hunting camp free .

Gratuities at your discretion .

Please email me ASAP on : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

I’ll require full name , copy of passport and physical address to re apply for new Hunt permits.

Hunt must be anytime from now and has to end by the 18th April..

Hope someone can jump on this ....

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

#12, 26th Ave Famona, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Cell / Whattsapp +263 772450375

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt is not possible for me but just curious, what size of the ivory would be expected? Sounds like a great deal for someone!

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Is this a daylight or night hunt?

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2327 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Nice opportunity for someone.

If i did not have a trip in 2 months, i would take this one up.

Some great deals have been appearing for short notice hunters that are able to take off on little notice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1627 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Wayne
where is the hunt taking place? Size ivory typical on this hunt?
thx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you all this Hunt is sold .
Regards

Wayne

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote