THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    UNBEATABLE PRICE! ~ TANZANIA 21 DAYS FULL BAG SAFARI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UNBEATABLE PRICE! ~ TANZANIA 21 DAYS FULL BAG SAFARI
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
21 days ~~ Full Bag Tanzania

I believe you will probably not find a better offer on a quality Tanzania safari anywhere. As the open dates are only four months away, we are offering this safari with a huge discount (our normal brochure price 1x1 is: $64,900). So a $25,350 discount!

We are almost fully booked this year, and have only this one last hunt available. It's getting late. If you ever wanted to experience Classic East Africa safari hunting... don't pass up this great hunt opportunity!

Species: 3 Cape Buffalo; Leopard; Lion; Roosevelt Sable; EA Greater Kudu; Eland + all other PG

Operator/Outfitter: Federico Gellini Tanzania Safaris / Safari Club Tanzania LTD.
Area: Kilwa / Mbwemkuru (1,840 Sq Kilometers, & Kilwa /Nakiu (1,800 Sq Kilometers)
Professional Hunter: J.D. Andrews

Dates: The hunt must be taken sometime during these open dates: Sept 4, 2015 to Oct 14, 2015

21 days, 1x1
1,300.Per day
$27,300
+ 9,650. Hunting permit, & Gov Fees.

+ 2,600. Trophy Handling (DPC)

TOTAL $39,550

21 days, 2x1
$ 900. per day, per person.
18, 900.
+ 9650. hunting permit & Gov Fees

+ 2600. Trophy Handling (DPC)

TOTAL: $31,150. PER PERSON (one leopard & one lion shared) However, both hunters will have a 21 day permit, so can take 3 buffalo each, and sable, kudu, eland etc. each.

*Includes: all daily rates, Deluxe tented camp & full staff, hunting permit, Trophy Handling fee (DPC); Licensed, experienced PH; Government Concession & Conservation fees; One Firearms Permit; Meet & greet; Airport transportation; all meals on the hunt, including fresh fruits & vegetables, soups & deserts; All beverages: bottled water, soft drinks, juice. Also beers, wines, liquor (reasonable consumption). Note: We have fresh brewed coffee & ice machines in our camps. Daily laundry. Fully equipped 4x4 Land Cruiser hunting car & driver, and first aid kits and sat phone. Trackers/Gunbearers, Tent boy, waiter, English speaking Camp manager, skinners, cooks, Gov game scout.

*Does NOT include: Air charters or ground transport to camp (see below), Trophy fees game wounded or killed (paid at safari conclusion); Hotel stays & food before /after the hunt; shipping of trophies; Side trips; Plane fares; Taxidermy; items of a personal nature; Extra firearm permits @ $250 each (if bringing more than one rifle); tips; Any calls from camp Satellite phone (we recommend bringing your own, or buying minutes in Dar es Salaam); Non hunting observer fee;

Trophy Fees (includes anti-poaching & Community development):

Buffalo: $2,300 (each-3 on your license) *** Leopard $4,600. *** Lion $7,900.***Sable: $2,990. *** EA Eland $2,200. *** Bushpig: $480. ***Hyena $660. ***Ratel $345.

Lichtenstein Hartebeest: $800. *** EA Greater Kudu: $2,640. *** Baboon: $140. *** Hippo: $1,900. ***Klipspringer $1,380.

Warthog: $550. ***Zebra : $ 1,440. *** Wildebeest $800. *** Bushbuck: $675. ***Civet: $230. ***Duiker: $330. ***Oribi $300.

(Notice that we do not "Pad up" our trophy fees like some other outfitters do).

Air Charters: Cessna 206: $1,850. and Cessna Caravan: $2,900. (each way) /// Transport by car: $500. (each way).

Observers @ $300. per day.

This is a fantastic offer on a Classic East African tented safari with well known reputable outfitter (who is SCI Professional Hunter of the Year 2014).

Terms: 50% of daily rates deposit to book this hunt (by bank wire transfer). With balance paid within 60 days of starting date of the safari.

I can answer your questions by PM:

J.D. Andrews

Professional Hunter

For booking contact:

Federico Gellini

PO Box 105586, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Email: ophfg1@yahoo.com

Tel: +255 22 2775902

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Some day!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In a year or two I would be interested. What about Elephant?

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger55:

Elephant: Can not be exported to USA. If you are from another country you could also take an elephant on this hunt, it is after all "Full Bag" safari.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email to the address listed.

Posts: 179 | Location: northern Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kld:
I sent you an email to the address listed.

I sent you an email/photos. let me know you got them. Thanks. JD

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Elephant: Can not be exported to USA. If you are from another country you could also take an elephant on this hunt, it is after all "Full Bag" safari.

Some hunters would be quite content to simply hunt and kill it, leaving/donating the ivory to the outfitter (whom I doubt would accept the burden) or the Game Department, to be added to its stockpile and possibly set alight one day. coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have to ask, are the tsetse's as bad there as they are in the Selous. My wife hates those things.......

Posts: 179 | Location: northern Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kld:
I have to ask, are the tsetse's as bad there as they are in the Selous. My wife hates those things.......

Being a wild, remote part in Tanzania, there are tsetse there. (I don't think they are as bad in this block as in some other blocks I have hunted). There's hardly any in camp. While hunting they are a minor annoyance. Some days one does not even see many; some days more.
We hate them too! lol....But without nderobo there would not be much game!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know it cannot be exported just if it was available and at what price? Just because I can't import it now does not mean I would not want to bag one on a "Full Bag" Safari and wait till a future (hopefully) date to import and stare at my repo's in the mean time

QUOTE]Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
quote:

Elephant: Can not be exported to USA. If you are from another country you could also take an elephant on this hunt, it is after all "Full Bag" safari.[/QUOTE]

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone correct me if I am wrong in saying that TZ authorities have legislated that sport hunted trophies must be exported between one season and the next.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know it cannot be exported just if it was available and at what price? Just because I can't import it now does not mean I would not want to bag one on a "Full Bag" Safari and wait till a future (hopefully) date to import and stare at my repo's in the mean time

quote:

[/QUOTE]

My company manager doubled checked with TZ Wildlife Dept today. The answer: A hunting Client in Tanzania will only have an Elephant listed on their 21 day Hunting Permit IF they are from a country where it can be legally exported to. So, if you are from America (or another country that prohibits), you will NOT have elephant on your permit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OH man that is no good. Still a good deal but I think it should be up to the client. Never heard this before but I'm a newbie
quote:
Originally posted by TANZ-PH:
quote:

quote:

My company manager doubled checked with TZ Wildlife Dept today. The answer: A hunting Client in Tanzania will only have an Elephant listed on their 21 day Hunting Permit IF they are from a country where it can be legally exported to. So, if you are from America (or another country that prohibits), you will NOT have elephant on your permit.[/QUOTE]

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A hunting Client in Tanzania will only have an Elephant listed on their 21 day Hunting Permit IF they are from a country where it can be legally exported to. So, if you are from America (or another country that prohibits), you will NOT have elephant on your permit.

What it boils down to is that the TZ game department will only issue the hunting permit once a Pre-Import permit is presented from the authorities of the country of residence/final destination - in this case USFW who have banned the import of TZ ivory to the USA.

Same is applicable for Leopard.

Ironically, and it has been mentioned before, ivory export quotas and permits are regulated by CITES but in the case of the USA, the almighty USF&W reigns mightier over CITES. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fujotupu:
quote:
A hunting Client in Tanzania will only have an Elephant listed on their 21 day Hunting Permit IF they are from a country where it can be legally exported to. So, if you are from America (or another country that prohibits), you will NOT have elephant on your permit.

You are correct. tu2

What it boils down to is that the TZ game department will only issue the hunting permit once a Pre-Import permit is presented from the authorities of the country of residence/final destination - in this case USFW who have banned the import of TZ ivory to the USA.

Same is applicable for Leopard.

Ironically, and it has been mentioned before, ivory export quotas and permits are regulated by CITES but in the case of the USA, the almighty USF&W reigns mightier over CITES. Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear; one does not need to produce a Cites import permit in order to be issued with a hunting license for leopard in Tanzania. The Cites paperwork can be obtained post hunt though it does usually result in export delays

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
B-U-M-M-E-R

Can't wait to get rid of this crappy regime we have here

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So whats the deal with Lion? Exportable?

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So whats the deal with Lion? Exportable?

There's no problem with lion. Just elephant.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This deal just got even sweeter...

We can also offer 1 FREE CAPE BUFFALO TROPHY FEE ($2,300.)

AND

FREE GROUND TRANSPORT ROUND TRIP ($1,000)

This is a "FULL BAG", 21 DAY TANZANIA DELUXE SAFARI with a reputable long time Outfitter (SCI's PH of THE YEAR 2014) And will be professionally guided by PH who is a Full Member OF TANZANIA PROFESSIONAL HUNTER'S ASSOC.

THREE CAPE BUFFALO**LEOPARD**LION**ELEPHANT (if exportable)**HIPPO**ROOSEVELT SABLE**EA GREATER KUDU**ELAND**HYENA**BUSHPIG**ORIBI**REEBUCK**BUSHBUCK**ZEBRA**HARTEBEEST**DUIKER**WARTHOG PLUS ALL OTHER PLAINS GAME FOUND THERE.

Feel free to ask questions by posting or PM.
Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had not just booked for multiple elephants, I would take this one off your hands. This hunt falls square in the middle of your open dates.

Any chance of changing the dates?

Posts: 11978 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
If I had not just booked for multiple elephants, I would take this one off your hands. This hunt falls square in the middle of your open dates.

Any chance of changing the dates?

Larry: Too bad you can't take it. Any way to maybe shift dates on the other hunts to work it in?

Otherwise, that's about all dates we have. I do however, have early November still technically open. I have been holding it for a past client/close friend. He's been trying to sell some real estate and come up with the money for the hunt.

First two weeks in November can be really fantastic, (if we don't get early, big rains). Lots of game very concentrated close to the camp area including dagga boys (the buffalo hunting at that time, can sometimes be almost too easy). This November hunt would be 7 or 14 days (we have special hunt offers on 7 & 14 days now on AR).

Normally in this area its fairly dry & huntable. But of course, we can't predict the weather. However, the last few seasons its been excellent hunting during that time.

If those dates become available, does that work with your plans? If so, I can let you know fairly soon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After I fully pay off my last hunt next year I will be looking for a hunt such as this. Maybe the elephant options will open up too......

White Mountains Arizona

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody please take this before I have to sell some more cows Cool

Posts: 1073 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I could spare the time. These dates mesh with my Lukwati hunt. My partners would kick me out if I was to be gone for six weeks.

Just a question, once I'm retired in a few years, if I booked back to back hunts in Tanzania, would I be able to take the full compliment of game on each 21 day license? In other words, could I hunt six buffalo?

Posts: 10032 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Wish I could spare the time. These dates mesh with my Lukwati hunt. My partners would kick me out if I was to be gone for six weeks.

Just a question, once I'm retired in a few years, if I booked back to back hunts in Tanzania, would I be able to take the full compliment of game on each 21 day license? In other words, could I hunt six buffalo?

Not sure what our prices will be in a few years......but right now it is possible to do two hunts back to back.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTW: We do have 7, 10 and 14 day hunts available too as well. Very affordable prices.