THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    DOVES AND DORADOS 5 DAYS 7 NIGTHS 1500USALL INCLUDED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOVES AND DORADOS 5 DAYS 7 NIGTHS 1500USALL INCLUDED
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
ALL INCLUDED SAFARI SHOTGUNS ,500SHELLS,BOATS ,GUIDES ,HUNTING DOVES PIDGEONS AND FISHING DORADOS IN THE PARANA RIVER ALL INCLUDED SAFARI NOT HIDDEN COSTS .1500US GUIDED BY PH JUAN PABLO ..POZZI MD.RESERVE NOW FOR THIS SEASON .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Best moths are april to december .We have many ducks and snipes rigth now ,clouds of them .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Amigo Juan:

Will the ducks still be around about mid-May?
It looks like my and Adam's African bird hunt is a no go due to some confusion about the dates.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Ty ,ill respond there we have one of the best duck seasons ever .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan:

Do you have room for 2 arriving around the 27-28th May, more or less, for this hunt? Will the ducks still be there? What do extra days cost?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Yes my friend i have rooms ,yes the ducks will be here currently im hunting with HOOT MURRAY he killed many many ducks with his beautifull wife PAM .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Palmer
posted Hide Post
This is a good deal and a fun hunt in an interesting country.

ALLEN W. JOHNSON - DRSS

Into my heart on air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?
That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

A. E. Housman

Posts: 2251 | Location: Mo, USA | Registered: 21 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you Allen ,in a week Ty will be here ,will be fishing and hunting for a week .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA