THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    SSG Safaris (Zimbabwe) - 2013 Elephant/Buffalo Specials!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SSG Safaris (Zimbabwe) - 2013 Elephant/Buffalo Specials!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter - SSG Safaris / Zimbabwe

Agent: Global Hunting Resources

Dates: Throughout 2013 hunting season

Species: Buffalo / Elephant

We are offering some "SPECIALS" with SSG Safaris, for the 2013 hunting season. As many of you have seen, Nixon continues to produce some exceptional trophies - 2013 will be no exception!

Trophy Buffalo Bulls: (Any Size)
10 - Day (1x1) at $850.00 per day ($8,500.00)
10 - Day (2x1) at $750.00 per day, per person ($7,500.00 each)
10 - Day (1x1) TWO BUFFALO Package at $15,000.00 total, to include trophy fees for both bulls. (Only two of these available)
Buffalo Trophy Fee - $3,700.00

Non Trophy Elephant Bull: (2 Hunts available)
10 - Day (1x1) at $850.00 per day ($8,500.00) plus $9,000.00 trophy fee.
This will be for bulls up to 40lbs, or bulls with broken tusks, etc, - but will be exportable. This is an excellent deal on an exportable bull elephant hunt.

Additional Fees:
RT vehicle transfer into camp - $500.00
Dip & Pack - $600.00
Observers - $200.00 per day
4% govt levy on daily rate/trophy fee

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
I believe this is the best two buffalo deal available. Especially considering the trophy quality available on Malapati!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:
I believe this is the best two buffalo deal available. Especially considering the trophy quality available on Malapati!

+1

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
quote:
Originally posted by SBT:

+1

I believe that's correct! We've sold one of them yesterday, so we have 1 left.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
quote:
Buffalo Trophy Fee - $3,700.00

Are they raising the Trophy Fee? I was given to understand it was still $3000.00?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris E Nelson
posted Hide Post
Larry-For some, NOT ALL... It's called "padding"....you'd be surprized what the Government's trophy fee really is. You offer a deal at one end (daily rate) and pad the rest. . None of these Ph's drive Rolls Royces...it's a tough meager living at best for most. These are excellent deals however and Aaron is a "stand-up" guy period

Posts: 153 | Location: Montana USA | Registered: 18 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
OK, I thought it might be Goverment Levy's.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to Nixon - his govt fees have gone up for 2013, thus the trophy fees have gone up too! Yes, the current 2013 buff trophy fee is $3,700.00

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com