New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona Mountain Lion Hunts
 Login/Join

posted
Gentlemen,

We are pleased to offer a couple remaining spots for our late winter Mountain Lion hunts.

These hunts are conducted in Southern and Central Arizona, in the months of February and March. Please contact me for available dates. Currently, we are flexible on dates in February and March

Our 7 day, fully outfitted Mountain Lion hunts are conducted out of our fully appointed wall tent camps. Private accommodations, great food, and a great adventure await. The majority of these hunts are on dry ground, with the hunter on highly skilled and well trained mules, trailing a pack of extraordinary hounds. You will not hunt with a more organized, harder working team of hounds, mules and Houndsmen. This hunt can be done with a bow, rifle, pistol, or muzzleloader. Success rate runs about 60% on mature lions.

The license and lion tag are available over the counter upon your arrival in Arizona. AZ non-res license is $151.25. The lion tag is $225. We provide airport pick up to all our clients, at Phoenix Sky Harbor, or Tucson International Airport.

This hunt is $4000, with a 50% deposit due at booking, and the balance due upon arrival. There are no trophy fees. License and tag fees are not included. These hunts are typically conducted 1 on 2, meaning one hunter, with two guides. Your guides are master houndsmen, with 35+ years experience running cats in Arizona.

This hunt will not disappoint. Absolutely stunning country, Arizona’s beautiful winter weather, and an action packed adventure hunt.

My name is Matt Woodward, and I am the outfitter. You can take a look at our website, www.borderlandadventures.com for more info, or for pictures. My email address is matt@borderlandadventures.com. I can be reached on my cell at (520) 820-4728.
We are fully licensed and permitted on all the lands we hunt.

Click the link to go straight to our lion hunt page

Borderland Lion Hunts

Our Business address is:

Borderland Adventures, LLC
Po Box 4546
Tubac, AZ 85646

Hunt Hard,

Matt Woodward