THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Alaska grizzly bear/black bear hunt with possible moose 2017
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaska grizzly bear/black bear hunt with possible moose 2017
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sept 10-19 2017
I have a prime time slot open for a hunt! I can tailor this hunt to what your interested in doing!
We have some great moose in this area. But they are by drawing hunt only. Alaska has changed its draw system a bit for the 2017 draw and I'm anticipating better odds on drawing this tag. Current odds I believe are around 15%.
I run comfortable heated tent camps, do all my own guiding and eat real homestyle meals. No freeze dried!! I am a none smoking and non drinking camp. Plenty of time for that when the hunts over!
Hunt costs are as follows
Grizzly with incidental black bear $14,000
Grizzly/black bear combo $15,000
Grizzly/black bear/moose combo $19,000
Drop me a line with questions, since I only run one client at a time I can pretty much create a hunt you want, backpacking, tents, base camp, you name it!!
Here some
Photos from this area.

Jake Jefferson
Alaska master guide 212
907-414-9471 text/call
Brhc1911@yahoo.com

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote