THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    New Mexico Cow Elk - !!!!!!!! AUGUST SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Cow Elk - !!!!!!!! AUGUST SPECIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
With fall just around the corner and the Hunting Outfitter’s real busy season getting ready to start, I thought that I would have one more special, while I have time to deal with it.

This month’s special is a group rate or corporate discount on my cow elk hunts. The discount is going to be for four (4) or more hunters at one time and in one hunting group. I will discount each hunter’s cost of the hunt by 10% over the retail value of the hunt. The cow hunts normally sell for $1050.00 plus tax and with a group discount the cost of the hunt will be $945.00 plus tax. You will not find a better elk hunt at this price anywhere, unless you do a DIY hunt, then your success rate will not equal this hunt.

The cost of the hunt includes the landowner tag ($550 value), transportation during the hunt, guide on an appropriate ratio, cleaning of the animal in the field, collection of the necessary biological samples for the ranch, transportation of the elk to the processor or to an A-frame for the hunter to work. We operate out of Raton, NM and we pick you up there and return you there.

The hunter is responsible for his/her accommodations, meals, licenses, arrival in Raton, NM, and processing or taking care of the animal.

We hunt on Vermejo Park Ranch. This ranch is 566,000 acres in size and we have exclusive use of approximately 150,000 acres. This is a fair chase hunt, NO high fence or any semi tame animals. This is basically a vehicle hunt with very little walking. Weather conditions and snow conditions do not allow for a lot of walking to find the elk. I have hunted this ranch for over 10 years and maintain a 99%+ success rate and a 100%+ opportunity rate. I have been in business as an outfitter for over 24 years. I am licensed to outfit hunts in New Mexico and in Colorado.

This offer is only good during the month of August. I will not combine individuals to form a group; you must have your group put together. There is going to be a limited number of groups capable of being booked, till I am full for the year. I am currently 80% full for the fall, so you need to act soon if you want to partake in this offer.

You must state that you saw this advertisement and where you saw it to receive the offer. Once you book, contracts will be E-mailed to everyone in the party. In the case of a corporate hunt, one contract can be sent to the company and you can decide on who is coming on the hunt. I can accommodate any size group that you can put together, but dates are limited on large groups of 10 or more.

You can respond to this post or you can contact me directly at info@kiowahunting.com for more information.

Kiowa Hunting Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

posted Hide Post
btt - special still on

Kiowa Hunting Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

posted Hide Post
BTT - Special still on...