THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kodiak brown bear and mountain goat drawing!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Black River hunting camps is taking names for the 2016 October mountain goat season on kodiak island! I have moved my gost area
To a new location with higher draw odds than my last area. Draw odds of up to 20%! Apply for two different tags inside my guide use area to increase your odds of pulling a goat tag!
Draw deadline is dec 15 of 2015. Results are posted in mid February.
Hunt cost is normally $8500 but for AR members I will cut it to $7500! Includes air charter to the field!
Feel free to check with website for photos or additional information on me and my outfit.

I am also taking names
For spring 2016 and fall 2016 kodiak brown bear draw applicants. I have two spots left in the spring draw and two spots left in the fall draw. This is an awesome area for trophy brown bear. We target 9' or better bears. Heated tent camp hunts, fall hunts can be combo'ed with Sitka blacktail for an additional 1500.
Draw for spring tags is held in November and the draw for fall tags is held in May.
Normal hunt cost is 15,500, will reduce
To 14,500 for AR members. Shop around, these are incredible rates for a kodiak brown bear hunt. I do all my own guiding.
Website had additional information.
Spring season April 1-May 15
Fall season oct 25-nov 30

Jake jefferson
Master guide 212
907-414-9471 call or text is best
Brhc1911@yahoo.com
Black River hunting camps Llc
Alaska-bearhunting.com

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This will be next Smiler

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2849 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote