THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    DEEP DISCOUNT ON PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND BIG BROWN BEARS MAY '18. NEED A 2ND FOR 2X1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DEEP DISCOUNT ON PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND BIG BROWN BEARS MAY '18. NEED A 2ND FOR 2X1
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Glacier Mountain Outfitters who I've worked with now for several years has two bears available for the spring hunt for '18.
This is the most successful brown bear hunt I offer. Historically for 10 years plus these hunts have offered every client that would get out and hunt an opportunity at a big bear.

The hunt is conducted on private land on the South coast of Montague Island in Prince William sound where the outfitter has a long term lease on the exclusive hunting rites. They have never done more than 4 hunts there but may do 5 this year as there are plenty of bears.

The hunt is conducted out of a comfortable tent camp and a fair amount of walking will be necessary to cover the beach which is where the bears will be right after coming out of the den. The walking will be mostly on the beach so not too difficult.

You'd need to fly to Valdez, AK and overnight to be ready for an early AM charter flight to camp. Valdez is easily reachable via multiple flights per day from Anchorage.

Dates:

May 1-11,'18 (arrive Valdez April 29, fly-out on the 30th, hunt 1-11 and depart on the 12th)

Price:

1x1 11 days $25,000 WAS $30,000 Charter included.

Here's the real deal:

2x1 11 days $10,000 per hunter with a $5,000 trophy fee. The outfitter feels very confident that both hunters will be successful on big bears. $1,500 Charter NOT included.

The attached bear pix are all spring bears from the island and the first two bears are my hunters from a couple of years ago. The bear pictured in the trees is not rubbed. He had a old wound that healed with no hair. Character!

Let's go bear hunting.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hunteratheart
posted Hide Post
PM sent Mark

DRSS
Sabatti 450\400 NE
Merkel 140-2 500 NE

Posts: 668 | Location: WA | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

I have one hunter very interested in the 2x1 $10,000 w/$5,000 trophy fee. Anyone else interested in the other half of the 2x1?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow sounds like a good deal for a few guys.
Looks like big bears.
My house is full of them now or I would do it.
Good luck get it while you can at this price.