THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2 CANCELLATION WHITETAIL/MULE DEER COMBOS 1/2 PRICE w/ Immediate opening!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 CANCELLATION WHITETAIL/MULE DEER COMBOS 1/2 PRICE w/ Immediate opening!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Rod has had 2 cancellations for '13These are combo whitetail/mule deer hunts and can be taken anytime betwwen now and the Nov 18, '13. Price $6,000 discounted from $12,000 Other details are as below. Call me. The bucks are just now starting to rut and Rod is seeing some great bucks.

ORIGINAL AD BELOW:

I've recently started a relationship with Buckbrush Outfitters. Buckbrush has been in business in east-central Alberta for 30 years providing trophy deer. Pix are of some recent trophies.

Rod Hunter the owner of Buckbrush and I met at DSC in Jan '13 and two old men made a plan to work together. I'm tentatively planning for a whitetail in '14 with Rod and I'll be in Rod's booth at DSC this coming year.

Rifle hunts are conducted throughout the whole month of Nov. With the 10th onward being the prime dates. Success should be 80% plus on 150 B&C bucks with much larger possible.

Rod will utilize whatever legal method is necessary to get your buck. You might be doing a spot and stalk from a pick-up, pushing bush or glassing from a lookout. Whatever it takes.

Camp is a large lodge with all the amenities and nice food.

Pick up is in Edmonton where you'll be met by your guide.

PRICING:

6 DAY WHITETAIL $6,500
10 DAY COMBO WHITETAIL AND MULE DEER $12,500
There are good mule deer there but only 8 tags are available.

Extras:

Lic per deer $188.57
Alien Wildlife Cert $68.22
WIN Card $8.00
Airfare to Edmonton
Hotels as necessary
Trophy shipping
5% tax

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a heck of a deal for someone that can leave right now.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote