THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    5 days selective red stag plus wing shooting 3500us
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5 days selective red stag plus wing shooting 3500us
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
5 days hunting birds ,pidgeons doves and parakeets,one selective red tag all included rifles ,shotguns not included 12gauge shells 17us a box .Fishing and another species availables at our lodge www.posadadelmuelle.com

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sci

will you be in vegas at sci? if so what is your booth?

Posts: 555 | Location: the Mississippi Delta | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Sir i never attended a hunting fair ,sorry ,all my clientes came by references and guide each one personnally .I try to mantain the standards and methods of the old EAST AFRICAN PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASS.I conduct taylor made safaris ,following my clients preferences,i have many real hunters that trust me year after year .My only publicity is my work .Hope to see you here someday.
dr.Juan Pablo Pozzi Zurbriggen md.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is meant by a selective red stag?

Posts: 550 | Location: Augusta,GA | Registered: 01 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
non trophy stags less than 11 points or with defects in the trophy

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA