Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted NM Pronghorn Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello:

My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. Our phone number is 505.294.7861. I have been a registered outfitter in NM for 16 years.

We have (4) 100% private land fully outfitted antelope hunts that we have discounted at $2,250 each + NMGRT, 2x1. The price includes a Guaranteed LO permit, meals, lodging, field care of trophy, and transport to the ranch from the La Qunita in Santa Rosa. The hunt takes place on 22,000 deeded acres at Vaughn NM.

We will consider nocking off 15% if you want guide only and we will nock of an additional 10% if all 4 are taken with 4x1.

The hunt does not include the NR state license fee of $300.

The picture below is the best buck we've taken on this ranch.

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another Vaughn Ranch Pronghorn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And another

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The terrain

One of Us
posted Hide Post
More of the terrain

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is another Vaughn Ranch Buck. Jimbo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pricing-
Fully Outfitted Guiding 2x1, LO Permit, Meals, Loding, Field Meat and Trophy Care, $2250 + 7% NMGRT for a total of $2407.50 ea.

Guided Only-All the above without Meals and Lodging, $1912.50 + 7% NMGRT for a total of $2,046.28 ea.

Guided Only 4x1-All the above with 1 guided helping all four hunters get their buck, $1,721.25 + 7% NMGRT for a total $1,841.74.

Does not include the state license of $300, your travel to the ranch, taxidermy, meat processing.

Call us with questions. 505.294.7861

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of our fellow Accurate Reloaders has taken 2 of the "guided only" hunts.

We have 2 reamining and they will have have to be on a "guided only" or "fully outfitted" at this point.

Get your bud, your son or your daughter, or even your wife and lets go have fun.

Thanks AR.

Jim Welles

one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JFWRC:
Pricing-
Fully Outfitted Guiding 2x1, LO Permit, Meals, Loding, Field Meat and Trophy Care, $2250 + 7% NMGRT for a total of $2407.50 ea.

Guided Only-All the above without Meals and Lodging, $1912.50 + 7% NMGRT for a total of $2,046.28 ea.

Guided Only 4x1-All the above with 1 guided helping all four hunters get their buck, $1,721.25 + 7% NMGRT for a total $1,841.74.

Does not include the state license of $300, your travel to the ranch, taxidermy, meat processing.

Call us with questions. 505.294.7861

E-mail sent...thanks!

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 605 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU MARK-

Folks these 4 spots are sold.

Thanks you AR and AR Members!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Due to a swap for the Rio Hondo 3 spots, we now have 2 spots for the Vaughn open again.

Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Jim

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't see any info on hunt days or dates.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Howard-

Sorry.....should have had them on here.

We have the hunt scheduled for Sept 10-12, 2011.

Let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok Ok-

Do I really need to throw in a $40 gas gift card to as much interest as on the "Cheap Antelope" post?

Jimbo

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok Ok-

Do I really need to throw in a $40 gas gift card to as much interest as on the "Cheap Antelope" post?

Jimbo

If your serious about selling a hunt you would offer a $50 gas card! I hear Target gift certificates tend to get peoples attention as well

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brian Clark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummondlindsey:
quote:
Ok Ok-

Jimbo

If your serious about selling a hunt you would offer a $50 gas card! I hear Target gift certificates tend to get peoples attention as well

Cabelas goes well too!!!

Thanks!

Brian Clark

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
www.blueskieshunting.com
Email at: info@blueskieshunting.com

African Cape Trophy Safaris
www.africancapesafaris.com
Email at: brian@africancapesafaris.com

1-402-689-2024

Posts: 1013 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 30 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For those of you counting, 11 days to to the NM Draw results.

All these cards incentives......I think I should consider something a bit bigger in the deal.....maybe a guaranteed shot....hmmmmm

Jimbo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
5 days to the NM draw results.

We went to this ranch today and baby lopes were on the ground runnin with moms.

We got rain on the ranch. Woowhooo!!!

2 of the 4 spots still available!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The draw results are out......if you were unlucky and want to chase speedgoats, these 2 spots are still open.

Thanks-Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Are these permits still available? Where are they loccated?

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jim,
Are these permits still available? Where are they loccated?

+1 Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are. I very much apologize for the slow reply. Just saw the posts now. I am available via cell phone at 505-967-6562.

They are located at Vaughn NM.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing to do with this hunt but I took my one and only goat in Vaughn in 2009 on the White Ranch. I drew a public tag and it was on the White Ranch because there is some public land there. The ranch manager was very gracious and let me hunt the whole ranch. He even took the time to show me around the property a couple days before the hunt. The folks around Vaughn are real nice. They have manners from the 1940s and their way of life has changed little from that time, except maybe cellphones. I shipped my rifle to myself and picked it up at the PO when I arrived. I flew in to Albuquerque and rented a small car for the hunt. I stayed in a local motel and ate all my meals at the restaurant there. On the first day of the two-day hunt, as a newbie I didn't know any better and tried to stalk the antelope from a mile away. I walked 3.5 miles around a slight rise in the land and lucked out because the band of antelopes was still there. 370 yard shot in a strong wind with my old 7 Mag did the trick. Not a big trophy but I was well satisfied.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2142 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As of this evening, these 2 remaining pronghorn hunts have been sold. Thanks again AR. Jim