Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Hunts
 Login/Join

posted
I have my new 2013 brochure ready for mailing and my web site updated for the year. I offer hunts for all species available in New Mexico. Private and Public land hunts, guided and self guided hunts. The deadline to apply for public land hunts is March 20 this year. Please look at my web site, www.kiowahunting.com for any information about the hunt. If you would like a brochure or have any questions about any hunts, please contact me at info@kiowahunting.com Thanks.

Kiowa Hunting Service, Inc.
P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

one of us
posted Hide Post
the rut mule deer hunt seems very interesting

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Let me know what questions you have and I will be happy to answer them for you. You can contact me by E-mail at tim@kiowahunting.com if you would like. Tim.

P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's the size of your Audads on average?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
They have been running from 26 to 30 inch sheep. Last year there were two that were 29

P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Accurate Reloading Tim. I did a cow elk hunt with you last year and gave your name and phone # to some of the guys on here that were interested. That's the best eating wild game that I've ever had. We'll be booking shortly for early next year. PS. We were both pleased with the guide assigned to us. Brian I think his name was. He did a good job and was enjoyable to hunt with.

velocity is like a new car, always losing value.
BC is like diamonds, holding value forever.

Posts: 1650 | Location: , texas | Registered: 01 August 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks. We are already planning for another great year. Things really went well last year. Let me know what I can do for you and I will get it done.

P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

One of Us
Picture of JustOneMoreShot
posted Hide Post
I put in for the draw with a friend yesterday. Hopefully we will have good luck and I will see you in NM!

Posts: 54 | Location: GA USA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Venandi
posted Hide Post
quote:
the rut mule deer hunt seems very interesting

Mario:

I did the rut mule deer hunt with Kiowa this past January and had a great time. There were lots of big bucks and I was only one of 2 hunters on the >75,000 acre ranch. (Sorry, I don't know the metric equalivant of acre.) My avatar shows the buck that I took on the hunt. You can trust Tim Barraclaugh to deliver what is promised. Feel free to PM me if you would like to know more.

No longer Bigasanelk

Posts: 584 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Did you use the outfitter number on the application???

P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

One of Us
Picture of JustOneMoreShot
posted Hide Post
Yes Tim I did for myself and my friend Robert. I was the one who called and spoke with you on Sunday and then completed the online draw with your outfitter number later that evening. I had emailed you the confirmation email also from NM and you responded that you got my email.
Our fingers are crossed hope to see you soon!

Posts: 54 | Location: GA USA | Registered: 16 February 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks, we will get it done. I thought it was you but didn't recognize your online name.

P.O. Box 428
Raton, NM 87740
(575) 445-9330

posted Hide Post
I had a great time hunting Oryx with Tim on the White Sands Missile Range a few years ago. He ran a top notch outfit and I came home with a great animal.