Find
Notify
Tools

Waterfowl and Quail Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
Few dates open for a package hunt for waterfowl in the morning and quail hunting in the afternoon. We have a good amount of diversity that winter in Eastern NC including a 100% success rate on Tundra Swans for over twenty years. Common species for this package include Mallards, Wood Ducks, Widgeon, Pintails, Green Wing Teal and Gadwalls.

Diving ducks include Red Heads, Greater and Lesser Scaup, Bufflehead, Ring Necks, all three Mergansers, and Canvas Back. Sea Ducks include Old Squaw, Common Black and Surf Scooter.

Price of this package is $350 per person and includes lodging. This package is not available for hunting our lease on the Eastern Shore. We can customize package to hunt additional species at other locations.

Outfitter
Capt. Clark Purvis
RR Waterfowl
MWH #506
252-826-4288
email roanokeriverwaterfowl@gmail.com

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOmJBvuMHUA

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
$350 is for one day, I assume?

Are the quail put-and-take? No problem if they are; that's all I've hunted in the past 10 years.

Dates?

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1554 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
First week of Jan. Quail are all released with some coming from my surrogaters. Some wild coveys but we try not to target the wild birds. All of my waterfowl hunts are 100 percent wild birds with no released fowl on my property.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote