Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Deal of the Year- Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted
These hunts will be with SSG Safaris owned and operated by Nixon Dzingai conducted in the Malapati Safari Area & Sengwe Communal Area.
Seven day 1x1 hunts offered for $6500US including buffalo trophy fee, travel from Harare to camp & return, camp services, food, beer, soft drinks, daily laundry, Govt fees included. There are no hidden or extra fees. Not included are airfare, two nights lodging in Harare, town meals, dip/pack and trophy shipment home.
There are 5 buffalo available so you can choose one of five seven day hunts. Govt fees included for the day rate and buffalo trophy fee.

Additional animals:
2nd Buff bull 3000
Buffalo cow 2000
Kudu bull 1500
Kudu cow 700
Waterbuck 2750
Zebra 900
Wildebeest 900
Hyena 500
Steenbuck 300
Duiker 300
Impala 300
Bushpig 400
Baboon 100
Jackal 100

You have seen photos and read of Nixon's success. This is a good opportunity to get your buffalo in the salt for minimal cost. A great value for you dollar these days. Don't drag your feet on this one guys.
E-mail me with questions or to book your hunt. References furnished on request.
Bobby Lowe
208-709-2919
PO Box 3443
Idaho Falls, ID 83403

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 865 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bobby, PM sent!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13427 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
PM's and e-mails answered

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 865 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dukxdog:
PM's and e-mails answered

Thanks, Bobby. I am glad I happened to take a quick peek onto the AR hunts while in the office. Glad we could snatch up a couple of these. This hunt is perfect for them.
Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey fellas,

This is a smoking deal. I just got back from Malapati. Nixon has a great area, great staff, great camp, Nixon is a top notch PH. My results:
42" Buff, 40" Buff, 28" Waterbuck, 54" Kudu, 29" Nyala, 22" Impala, Spotted Hyena.

I liked what I saw and experienced so much I am booking an Elephant hunt with Nixon for 2012 or 2013 depending on available requested dates.

Legal Notice: your results may vary.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
dukxdog, that is the deal of the year!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of john e
posted Hide Post
PM sent...johne

"How do we inspire ourselves to greatness when nothing less will do" -- Invictus

Posts: 443 | Location: south texas | Registered: 10 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.....

Posts: 789 | Location: Australia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
PM's and e-mails answered. There are two hunts left at this time for any of the following dates:

Sept 5-11
Sept 13-19
Sept 21-27
Oct 11-17
Oct 20-26

We would like to have two hunters come at the same time if possible to fill these last hunts.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Hi Bobby

I have not had a response from you via email or PM? Please contact me ASAP about the remaining 2 buffalo.

Regards
Karl

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am surprised to see that Bobby is still shilling for Nixon and SSG safaris. Having been down this road a couple years ago with Bobby and Nixon, I strongly advise caution. The deal sounds great, and is intended to lure bargain shoppers who don't care much about the legal technicalities of the hunt. This is not your typical first class Zimbabwe hunt. Buyer beware.
Bill

Posts: 1089 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Go back in you whole fudgepacker.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
well, if anyone knows about " legal( or illegal) technicalities", it most certainly is you, Bill. most of us here well remember your little dust up.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by llamapacker:
I am surprised to see that Bobby is still shilling for Nixon and SSG safaris. Having been down this road a couple years ago with Bobby and Nixon, I strongly advise caution. The deal sounds great, and is intended to lure bargain shoppers who don't care much about the legal technicalities of the hunt. This is not your typical first class Zimbabwe hunt. Buyer beware.
Bill

Bill you are just not worth wasting any of my time on. Your credibility is diarrhea.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

posted Hide Post
Hello Bobby,
please, do you still get some hunts available ? The date choice is open ?
Kind regards.
Frank

Posts: 5 | Location: Brazil | Registered: 12 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not only is Nixon a fine man and a very good PH, he has very good areas and his equipment is excellent. Parks recently thought enough of Nixon to give him Sengwe II in addition to Malapati Safari Area and Malapati Communal Area. He is building a nice new camp in Sengwe II which will complement his Malapati Camp. While I was there Lowveld Hunters (good friends of Nixon and an old and trusted safari company) was there with a client for a Nyala.
Tim Herald will be there in February with a film crew hunting elephants. Aaron Neilson is trying to schedule an October hunt. Does that sound like a second class operation? IMHO, Llamapacker is full of shit and owes Nixon a large chunk of money and an apology.

BTW, Bobby has added the pic of my 42" Buff I took with Nixon on August 16th. It it the last one posted.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me thinks the llamapacker's small minded plan backfired! Smiler

The wormy lil *uck..

MopaneMike

Posts: 1112 | Location: Southern California USA | Registered: 21 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bengo. You had an awesome experience with Nixon just a couple weeks ago. I look forward to reading about it after talking with you by phone. It is clients such as yourself which make the effort so worthwhile. I can't praise you enough for your courage.
Nixon and his company are top notch without any need for defense. He is a true gentleman who puts out the effort to provide a quality experience for his clients. Sengwe 2 will be a wonderful asset added to SSG Safaris.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Llamapacker,

Why don't you just give it up? Change your posting moniker,(again)and give yourself another chance by posting about other issues. This dog is NOT hunting!

Posts: 414 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Nixon has one of the better buffalo areas in Southern Africa. Sengwe 2 shares 40km of the limpopo, directly across from Krueger's northern border. The genetics are fantastic. My advice to the hunters - if you want to shoot a 43" bull,... do not shoot a 40".

Malapati has the only permanent water for a long ways. In late season, the buff come pouring in. It will be an awesome hunt.

The hunters who take advantage of this outstanding offer are in for an amazing hunt. Good luck to all!

PS - Phifer, I saw a pig take a shit today. What squirted out its backside reminded me of you. No one is buying your Kool-Aid.

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chris Lozano
posted Hide Post
I would not go there unless you want one like this. Big Grin

Posts: 761 | Location: Michigan USA | Registered: 27 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
+1

Or HUNDRED pound ivory, like this

tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is "too good to be true."

NRA
SCI & DSC
9.3x62
375 H&H
300 H&H
450 Nitro 3.25

Posts: 77 | Location: I been everywhere!!! | Registered: 13 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alabama ed:
WOW, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is "too good to be true."

Bobby and All - sorry for the hijack.

Ed, you caught us red handed.

Seven or eight experienced international hunters, most of whom never met by the way, are all conspiring to set you up. - What a frikkin ignoramus.

You see, the beauty of the internet, and AR in particular, is it allows a free flow of information. What these guys are trying to say is there is a very good operator who is blowing out left over quota, and a price that is unbelievable. To those able to take advantage, I am a bit envious and say best of luck.

To you I say - Give your buddy Bill a big kiss.

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
All of these hunts have sold. Thank you for all of the interest and inquiries.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
There has been a cancellation on a couple of these hunts as of yesterday. If anyone would like to take advantage of these prices please call me to talk or set them up for the October dates. You can take one buff or two if you desire. I know time is getting short but it is still possible to make arrangements. Thank you for looking.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang. I haven't been back from Malapati a month and I am ready to go back. If I wasn't leaving for Zambia on Oct. 4, I'd grab those 2 leftovers.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed the deal of the year, darn it whish Can get away from work.

Malek
Good hunting/shooting and God's best

Best regards

Malek
Good Hunting/Shooting and God's best.

Posts: 812 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 25 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got a call yesterday morning from a VERY HAPPY buddy of mine, via sat phone, (whom I told not to pass this hunt up.)
Day 2 (of 10) of their hunt, 2 big hard boss bulls in the dirt for him and his old man.

They said they were having the times of their lives.. Excellent hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scottyboy,

Those guys owe you. You gave them very good advice. Nixon is top shelf.

BTW, read my hunt report, very exciting.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just an hour ago I received another sat phone update from Mark & his dad as to how the hunt is going.

Let's just say Mark shot a 2nd bull that will be in the running for top Cape Buffalo taken in Zimbabwe this year. 48" wide, drop, 14"+ boss. A true brute of a bull.

Once he returns, I'll tell him to register here & do a hunt report (he lurks).

I'm looking forward too seeing these bulls!

One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Hey dukxdog, I pm'd you a few days ago, any openings left?

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hamdeni
posted Hide Post
Bobby,
Please check your P/M.

Hamdeni
quote:
Originally posted by dukxdog:
These hunts will be with SSG Safaris owned and operated by Nixon Dzingai conducted in the Malapati Safari Area & Sengwe Communal Area.
Seven day 1x1 hunts offered for $6500US including buffalo trophy fee, travel from Harare to camp & return, camp services, food, beer, soft drinks, daily laundry, Govt fees included. There are no hidden or extra fees. Not included are airfare, two nights lodging in Harare, town meals, dip/pack and trophy shipment home.
There are 5 buffalo available so you can choose one of five seven day hunts. Govt fees included for the day rate and buffalo trophy fee.

Additional animals:
2nd Buff bull 3000
Buffalo cow 2000
Kudu bull 1500
Kudu cow 700
Waterbuck 2750
Zebra 900
Wildebeest 900
Hyena 500
Steenbuck 300
Duiker 300
Impala 300
Bushpig 400
Baboon 100
Jackal 100

You have seen photos and read of Nixon's success. This is a good opportunity to get your buffalo in the salt for minimal cost. A great value for you dollar these days. Don't drag your feet on this one guys.
E-mail me with questions or to book your hunt. References furnished on request.
Bobby Lowe
208-709-2919
PO Box 3443
Idaho Falls, ID 83403

Posts: 1846 | Location: uae | Registered: 30 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
I think Bobby has no computer access where he is hunting right now,he should be back on line by the 3rd.

DRSS

Posts: 2281 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Dukxdog

Please kindly e mail me on chipitani@zol.co.zw re your trophies from SSG

Regards

Andy

Posts: 81 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HI FOLKS

That’s an incredible deal and Nixon has shot some serious buff so I would say take full advantage of such a deal however I cannot understand how it works considering that one has to give

Parks $4000/buff
4% gov lev on t/fees= $160
2% gov levy on daily rates =$60
Then 7 days of Ph daily rates at $250/day = TOTAL us$1750
Plus diesel say a min of 30 l /day @us$1.3/L= us$40/day = TOTAL us$ 280
Food and fuel for generator at a conservative figure of us$100/day = TOTAL us$700
TOTAL= US$ 6950???????

Anyway more power to Nixon and congrats on really some outstanding trophies. He fully deserves the trophies he won last year and looks like he will be receiving them again this year!!! I just wish we could offer that and break even!!!! Best of luck to those that have bought those hunts this year!!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nicholosi
posted Hide Post
The thread is a couple years old.

John

Life Member Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member NRA
DRSS

Posts: 131 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
another resurrected post from years ago. people really need to read the whole thing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw that it was a post from a while ago, but figured I'd see who got "got" Caught a BUZZ!! :-)

Posts: 20164 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote