Tools

Alaska - Huge Trophy Moose!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Agent - GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES

Outfitter - WADE RENFRO

Location - WESTERN ALASKA / BETHEL

Species - HUGE TROPHY MOOSE (Grizzly on trophy fee)

Dates - 2020 & 2021 hunts / Sept. 1 - 10 or Sept. 11 - 21 or Sept. 22 - Oct 1

Hunt - 10 day (1x1) $25,500 / Grizzly trophy fee at $4,500

Friends...we are offering here one of the best - BIG moose hunts in all of Alaska! This area of western Alaska is very remote, fly-in only, hunted via Bethel with super cubs, and the moose are absolutely incredible!! When I have a hunter asking for a truly big bull, this hunt is always my first choice!

The outfitter owns a fleet of planes, all used during the hunting season to get his clients to the best moose Alaska has available!

Plus...the area produces some of the biggest Grizzlies in the world...with the outfitter taking the current #2 Griz just a few years ago. 8' - 9' bears here are the norm, and are legit grizzly bears!

I've personally spent 3 weeks hunting here myself...and I've had one client shoot a legit 9' 2" bear while I was there! I personally shot my biggest black bear here too at 8'.

I have plenty of pictures available, if you'll email me at globalhunts@aol.com

Thank you,

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is there a good chance of seeing/tagging a grizzly, or is it more of an opportunity hunt for them? Any chance of splitting the two and offering a grizz-only hunt with a black bear option? If so, what would the price be? Thanks.

Posts: 111 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 27 May 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Used Wade for our unguided hunt. Great operation and was very pleased with all his services and area he selected for us.
Whomever books will be in good hands.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuntingOutWest:
Is there a good chance of seeing/tagging a grizzly, or is it more of an opportunity hunt for them? Any chance of splitting the two and offering a grizz-only hunt with a black bear option? If so, what would the price be? Thanks.

Chances of seeing a griz are high...but we are not offering Griz only hunts anymore. Just the moose hunts...with griz add on as trophy fee.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK, understood. Thanks for getting back to me on my question. Good luck with the sale, sounds like a great hunt. Wish it were in the budget for me.

Posts: 111 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 27 May 2014Reply With Quote