New
Find
Notify
Tools

November 2011 South Dakota Rifle Whitetail
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was just on the South Dakota Game and Fish website and there are leftover Whitetail buck licenses in my unit. The license cost $335 and is good for one Whitetail buck and one Whitetail doe. This would be a four day hunt between the dates of November 12 and November 20. It is fully guided with your lodging and meals provided.

The unit is 35 A and the closest town is Buffalo South Dakota in Harding County and you well be hunting on our private ranch. This is mostly spot and stalk and we will be hunting river bottoms, pine tree covered hills, rolling prairie and brushy draws.

The price of this hunt is $2750 +5.5% South Dakota sales tax but due to the late notice I will price it at $2250 + 5.5% South Dakota sales tax. $527.50 is the deposit to hold your spot. If you would like to fly into Rapid City South Dakota I can pick you up at the airport for $175. We have not rifle hunted Whitetail for several years and have some really nice bucks and you can expect anything from 125 in. up to 155 in.

Randy Routier
11000 Holcomb Pl.
Buffalo, SD 57720
605-375-3306
605-580-0601
www.huntsd.net

I don't run a lot of cameras but here is a sample of what I have and the hunt is right during the rut and that is when we see big bucks that we have never saw before.

Posts: 518 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted here last season and took a nice 9 point with my bow. Great hunt

Posts: 47 | Location: West Palm Beach Florida | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 332 | Location: eastern oregon usa | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote