THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2 BUFF/TUSKLESS AVAILABLE IN CHEWORE SOUTH and MAKUTI in the Zambezi Valley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 BUFF/TUSKLESS AVAILABLE IN CHEWORE SOUTH and MAKUTI in the Zambezi Valley
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Lin Stanton/Mbalabala Safaris has 2 buffalo plus tuskless available with one in Chewore South and another in the Makuti Safari Area in the Zambezi valley at a great price. These areas are big and wild with lots of buffalo, ele, lion and dumb leopards. Plains game is not abundant but common species like zebra, kudu, bushbuck, eland, impala, warthog etc are there.

We hunted Chewore South in the past and we found it to be one of very wildest places in Africa we've ever been. As soon as the camp went to bed the hyenas would swoop in. I had the bird bath moved that was right behind our tent because the hyenas were drinking there preventing me from sleeping. A particular pair of honey badgers caused a racket in the kitchen on a nightly basis and two male lions walked through camp just outside the firelight while we were having drinks before dinner.

Several AR members have successfully hunted Makuti and spoke highly of their experience there.

If you want a real buffalo/tuskless tracking experience in wild Africa this year either of these hunts might be your cup of tea.

Price:

7 or 10 days BUFF 2x1 $850 per day

7 or 10 days BUFF 1x1 $950 per day

Tax and transfers $500

10 day BUFF/TUSKLESS 1X1 $1150 per day

Tax and transfers $900

Trophy Fees:

Tuskless $4,500
Buffalo $5,000
Kudu $1,750
Eland $1,750
Impala $350
Warthog $500
Bushbuck $1,200
Bushpig $450
Hyena $750
Duiker $250
Honey badger $350

OCTOBER IS COMPLETELY OPEN AT THIS TIME

Extras:

Dip/pack
Local hotels as necessary
International travel
Trophy shipping

Call me. Get in a good hunt in good area this year.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lin is a good guy.

I just got a very favorable report on Lin from the guy that won the elephant hunt Lin donated to benefit the Smythe family.

I have hunted the neighboring concession on 3 different occasions. I saw a lot of buff including many at or near he boundary.

Posts: 12103 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BTT

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13015 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted both Chewore South and Makuti several times and they are as Mark says. Wild, wide open and the best of Africa.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of adictosacazar
posted Hide Post
I have hunted in Chewore South, its a great area Mark.

Phone: +34652316769
Email: adictosacazar@gmail.com
Web: www.adictosacazar.com
Instagram: @adictosacazar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adictosacazar

Posts: 494 | Location: spain | Registered: 01 September 2019Reply With Quote