Find
Notify
Tools

Outstanding end of season Damaraland hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted
Hunt the breathtaking Torra conservancy in North West Namibia at NEVER to be repeated prices, on a 1 000 000 acre open area where you will also have the opportunity to see desert lion, desert elephant, and the only free ranging population of black rhino left in Africa.
Dayfees: US$ 1350 per hunter, minimum 2 at a time, hunting 2x1. (Same per person price for 3x2 and 4x2 hunts.)
Includes: 5 hunting days and two travelling days, pick up and drop off in Windhoek, all meals, accommodation, drinks, PH, camp staff and hunting vehicle.
Available animals and prices as follows:
Kudu 750
Mtn. zebra 500
Gemsbok 450
Springbok 350
Spotted hyena 900
Klipspringer 850 (only 1 left)
Leopard 5000 (to hunt leopard, add 9 days at US$ 300/ day, 1 left.)
The hunt will be conducted as a joint operation by Ndumo Safaris and Savannah Safaris.
I am leaving on a hunt into an area where there is no cell coverage, so all interested parties should contact my wife by email: nestumpfe@gmail.com , as she will be in satellite comms with me. These hunts have to be done before 30 November 2011. The PHs for the hunt would be Henk Fourie, Abiliu Hihuilepo or Fred Bezuidenhout.

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal and someone needs to jump on is. This is a truely remote and wild piece of Africa. I hunted nearby Ehirovipuka and after 6 trips to Africa, it remains one of my favorite places. I could see where a similar hunt for the same animals could cost nearly twice as much.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Cumming, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
a truly remote and wild piece of Africa.

With a truly remote and wild PH ! :-)

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote