THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Hunt Tanzania in masailand or our famous Kilombero valley area. HUGE BUFF.!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Tanzania in masailand or our famous Kilombero valley area. HUGE BUFF.!!
 Login/Join

posted
10 days Masailand Species safari
LAKE NEATRON/KISERIAN AREAS.
DR $36000 outfitting 1x1
Expect trophy fees +/-$15000 (Gazelles, lesser kudu, gerenuk, zebra, oryx, wildebeest,Impala,dikdik)
Transfers to camp by road and back 2 hrs each way from Arusha $1000
MOST OTHER OUTFITTERS ASKING 15K more than this. Great opportunity!!

7 days Buffalo and Tigerfishing
Ruhudji /Kilombero safari area.
DR $20000 outfitting 2x1
Expect trophy fees 1st Buff $3000, 2nd Buff $3000, Puku $1500
EXCELLENT TIGERFISHING, FLYFISHING PARADISE SHALLOW NARROW RIVERS, 20-25lbs TIGERS,,
BIG BUFF, JUST FINISHED THERE AND SEEN 60"DAGA BOYS"IN 14 days. 40' very good chance. Book sept to nov.
Price inclusive air charters

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
In addition, for all areas: Community Conservation Fee of $100 per hunter per day and $50 per observer per day.
All rates are quoted in US Dollars and availability of species depends on quota at the time.
There will also be an additional VAT charge of 18% on some fees imposed by the Government as of July 2016.
Any and all VAT claimed and paid back, will be returned to the client/agent once trophies are exported.

OFFERD BY KILOMBERO NORTH SAFARIS AND REPRESENTED BY LANCE NESBITT.
contact me on neshuntbyo@yahoo.com
Tel+263-772168188

Find me on FB Twitter Instagram or Whatsapp.

Posts: 12 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 12 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do I understand correctly that the cost of the hunt is $36,000 for 10 days plus trophy fees? What does the $36,000 include and exclude? Is the Tanzania 18% VAT included in the $36,000 or in addition.

Tim

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Lance, I've seen your trophies that came out of those areas this year. Flipping awesome trophies to say the least. Well done!!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of postoak
posted Hide Post
You say daily rate, but I think you mean daily total.

Posts: 441 | Location: The Woodlands, Texas | Registered: 25 November 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi. Yes the daily rate is a total for the safari, as noted in the advert the taxes are additional to the total daily charges.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Thierry, yes they both fantastic areas and the trophy quality is very good. We welcome you to bring some of your regulars to hunt!

posted Hide Post
Hello
Cost of trophy fees for 10 days Masailand Species?
Can you make it a 7 day hunt?

quote:
Originally posted by Nesbitt hunting:
10 days Masailand Species safari
LAKE NEATRON/KISERIAN AREAS.
DR $36000 outfitting 1x1
Expect trophy fees +/-$15000 (Gazelles, lesser kudu, gerenuk, zebra, oryx, wildebeest,Impala,dikdik)
Transfers to camp by road and back 2 hrs each way from Arusha $1000
MOST OTHER OUTFITTERS ASKING 15K more than this. Great opportunity!!

7 days Buffalo and Tigerfishing
Ruhudji /Kilombero safari area.
DR $20000 outfitting 2x1
Expect trophy fees 1st Buff $3000, 2nd Buff $3000, Puku $1500
EXCELLENT TIGERFISHING, FLYFISHING PARADISE SHALLOW NARROW RIVERS, 20-25lbs TIGERS,,
BIG BUFF, JUST FINISHED THERE AND SEEN 60"DAGA BOYS"IN 14 days. 40' very good chance. Book sept to nov.
Price inclusive air charters

VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
In addition, for all areas: Community Conservation Fee of $100 per hunter per day and $50 per observer per day.
All rates are quoted in US Dollars and availability of species depends on quota at the time.
There will also be an additional VAT charge of 18% on some fees imposed by the Government as of July 2016.
Any and all VAT claimed and paid back, will be returned to the client/agent once trophies are exported.

OFFERD BY KILOMBERO NORTH SAFARIS AND REPRESENTED BY LANCE NESBITT.
contact me on neshuntbyo@yahoo.com
Tel+263-772168188

Find me on FB Twitter Instagram or Whatsapp.

posted Hide Post
Sorry, I was away from signal...
Ok cost of trophy fees is approximately us$ 25000. This is if you harvest all on your license. 11 animals
You can hunt for seven days but the license fee will still be the same with the government. I would suggest the full ten days to have the best chances.