New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Elk Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sagebrush Hunts recently leased a 57,000 acre ranch in New Mexico. This ranch is a rare gem in Northeast New Mexico, as it has great habitat for elk normally not found in this part of the state. The ranch has produced 300 to 350-inch bulls in the past. A 370 bull was shot last year right across the fence on a neighboring ranch. This hunt will have a guaranteed tag with no draw necessary. The tag also has a very generous season and allows us to hunt during the heat of the rut with a rifle or bow. This is the only unit in New Mexico I know of that allows this. Plus, it's a low elevation ranch that allows easy access via 4x4 vehicle. This will be a 5 day hunt fully guided 1x1 with meals and lodging for $12500. Only 2 hunters in camp.

If you would like more info on this hunt feel free to email us at sagebrushhunts@gmail.com or by calling/texting us at 806-333-4358.
Thanks!

The hunters pictured were guests of the rancher and are not clients of Sagebrush Hunts. We have blurred their faces to protect their privacy.

1755 Buffalo Springs Ln
Dalhart, TX 79022

Posts: 664 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can cheapen that price up if you wanted to take care of your own meals and lodging. Also if you have two hunters and wanted to hunt together with 1 guide the price would be $10000/hunter. Let me know if that interests anybody.
Thanks
Jeremy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeremy and his brother run a good outfit. I have hunted with them several times and recommend them.

Posts: 10371 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote