THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    DAYS DOVE AND PIDGEON SHOOTING 4DAYS FOR 2 HUNTERS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DAYS DOVE AND PIDGEON SHOOTING 4DAYS FOR 2 HUNTERS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
3360US FOR 2 HUNTERS OR HUNTER AND OBSERVER ALL INCLUSIVE EVEN 2000SHELLS GREAT OPORTUNITY ,ALL INCLUDED SHOTGUNS ,DOGS ,TRANSFER FROM THE AIRPORT .HUNTING CONDUDTED IN THE BEST AREA OF CORDOBA PROVINCE ..POSIBILTY OF HUNTING PARTRIGE ONE DAY IN SEASON .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take it if you can give me the Dates of 10,11,12 of Dec 2013. I assume the 2000 shells is for each hunter. There will be 2 hunters. Thanks, John

Posts: 83 | Location: Gainesville, Ga  | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need to add another date since it is 4 days. Dec 10,11,12,13 . Thanks, John

Posts: 83 | Location: Gainesville, Ga  | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
John the package is 3360us all include 2000shells both shotguns guides etc .
The package included 1000shells each hunter ,or what you decide if you came with your wife for Ex.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan - Why don't you follow the rules when you post hunt offers?? bewildered

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/1451093911

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Matt i never followed rules even in the armed forces i believe i have a problem .......... Frowner
ILL TRY I FUTURE POSTS.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin You must be special Juan. When I did not follow the rules they deleted my threads. Go figure...

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
jeje i suopuse they like me but just in case ill try to follow the rules by the way Australia is in my wish list when i decide to go ill hunt with you .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
jeje i suopuse they like me but just in case ill try to follow the rules by the way Australia is in my wish list when i decide to go ill hunt with you .
You will be my guest any time Juan - just get on the plane - you can fly direct to Sydney now!! tu2

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
No offense Dr. Pozzi, but I've often wondered the same. I've seen many posts deleted for noncompliance. Heck, I've seen people get all riled up because prices were listed in Euros. I have no beef with your posts and many are great deals. I was just curious like Mr. Graham.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
not offense at all ILL FOLLOW THE RULES next time ,i hope........ killpc

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Jaja. Is it starting to cool off some down there?

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He never followed the rules even in the Air Force Hospital he carried a glock 40 with 2 magazines,a folder knife ,2 mk2 grenades ,and a FAL in the truck ALL THE TIME .A KABAR knife was always in his vest too ,......hes only very scared by his beautifull wife Flavia -she always carries a 357-

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not coming back until you refund ianh the US $2 he claims you overcharged him........ dancing

Adam gets out of school about 5/15.......I was thinking Africa but could not afford it right now. Frowner

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato came to hunt with us ,ill speak with Juan to make you an irresisteble ofert -2 dolars less than the rest-not seriously it would be a plasure to guide you and your son ,the capibara knife hunter jeje clapthat was incredible

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan is with Julio in the fields hunting with clients -big group- i have to prepare the asado for this nigth but ill tell him about you anfd Adam.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish we had some of your asado when we there. Flavia's meals are incredible, but it was too cold to really enjoy an asado. We only had a little bit one day for lunch.

If I had the connections, I'd nominate Flavia for sainthood, for staying with Juan so long. tu2

Are there any ducks around?

There's no guiding to me, just keep the beer cold and plentiful.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gato ,there are many many ducks ,indeed he has a big operation of duck hunting in Esquina ,Corrientes.I prefer to hunt partriges i have a beretta over under double trigger .YES FLAVIA WILL GO DIRECTLY TO HEAVEN .You saw IKY playing rigby now he weigths 1,90mts ,and weigth over 100 kilos hes destroying players in the field .Hes now guiding with Juan ,its warm here 25degrees nice sunny day ,see San Francisco in google earth .We are hunting in La Pampa too red stag.Many problems with the pumas we are baiting some .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
YES FLAVIA WILL GO DIRECTLY TO HEAVEN

I think Ms. Flavia should be awarded Sainthood for just letting Juan live! Oh, and for all that ICE CREAM she fed me!

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take this for the dates of Dec 10,11,12,13 , 2013. I believe there will be 6 of us. Thanks, John

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BOOKED FOR YOU JOHN .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You Juan. We will be in contact as we get closer. Thanks again, John