Find
Notify
Tools

Leopard limpopo province $4000
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Atmarulahunt
posted
I have deleted your post for the third time now, as obviously you have not read and complied with our rules.

Please read my post at the top of this forum, and make sure ALL the conditions we require are met.

Saeed

Posts: 31 | Location: South Africa Limpopo Province | Registered: 02 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Must have been a foul tip as usually it's 3 strikes and you're OUT!

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Damn, I really wanted to go ona $4k leopard hunt. Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn, I really wanted to go ona $4k leopard hunt.

I think "hunt" is the key word in the phrase!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this an "all the Amarula you can drink" deal?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Atmarulahunt
posted Hide Post
Well drinking can be a part but the outfit name is the same tree and fruit that Amarula is made of and is as good as Amarula

Posts: 31 | Location: South Africa Limpopo Province | Registered: 02 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good! Now please post the dates, area, total package costs, etc.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just curious, how can you now be offering a leopard hunt in Limpopo with how the local government screwed up the tags this year? Applications with hunter's name and dates had to be in be April 14th I believe and they are issuing the tags by hunt date. If unsuccessful the tags are turned back in and reissued for the next hunt and this will continue until 50 leopards are taken. This is how I understand what has happened in Limpopo this year anyway, has something changed?

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Lions are also available at the same price:

Hey Atmarulahunt,
If you really have a permit for a loose leopard, there are folks who would love to hear about it. What's up???

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Hey Judge, are you a "plushie"? Just curious, you seem to have a large supply of stuffed animals.

One of Us
Picture of Atmarulahunt
posted Hide Post
Atmarulahunt,

Please stop offering hunts on AR if you are not going to meet our requirements.

We do not charge anything for this service, but we do ask for the courtesy of meeting our rules.

I have deleted your offer several times now, and left a message at the top of this thread for you.

But my message does not seem to be sinking in! Confused

Saeed