New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado trophy unit 61 elk hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We just recently acquired more ground in unit 61 and gained access to two additional vouchers
#1 first rifle season unit wide tag. This hunt comes fully furnished with lodging and Guiding. We operate on both forest service and blm ground as well as have several private parcels we hunt on. $11,500 total price. $6500 for the tag $5000 for Guiding and lodging. Tag is purchased directly from land owner after your hunt is booked through me.
#2 3rd season PLO bull tag
This hunt gains us access to the second largest ranch in the unit complete with natural springs and an alfalfa field surrounded by great elk habitat all above 7,000 ft in elevation. This is a very neat place to hunt and gets very little pressure. No other ranch like this on the unit.
Price of hunt is $8500 includes the tag as well as Guiding and lodging.
Please call me for more info
Thanks
JT Robbins
Allout Guiding & Outfitting LLC
970-209-4785
www.alloutoutfitters.com

Posts: 52 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 11 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allout hunting:
We just recently acquired more ground in unit 61 and gained access to two additional vouchers
#1 first rifle season unit wide tag. This hunt comes fully furnished with lodging and Guiding. We operate on both forest service and blm ground as well as have several private parcels we hunt on. $11,500 total price. $6500 for the tag $5000 for Guiding and lodging. Tag is purchased directly from land owner after your hunt is booked through me.
#2 3rd season PLO bull tag
This hunt gains us access to the second largest ranch in the unit complete with natural springs and an alfalfa field surrounded by great elk habitat all above 7,000 ft in elevation. This is a very neat place to hunt and gets very little pressure. No other ranch like this on the unit.
Price of hunt is $8500 includes the tag as well as Guiding and lodging.
Please call me for more info
Thanks
JT Robbins
Allout Guiding & Outfitting LLC
970-209-4785
www.alloutoutfitters.com

"PLO" guys referring to "Private Land Only".

I spent yesterday with JT on this new ranch - it was spectacular, a true elk heaven!!! This new acquisition for JT will be very good elk hunting.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote