THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    BUBYE VALLEY EARLY SEASON P.G. SPECIALS with Ade Langley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUBYE VALLEY EARLY SEASON P.G. SPECIALS with Ade Langley
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
PH Ade Langley operating in his own right as Bubye Pro Hunts exclusively on the Bubye Valley Conservancy, Zimbabwe, has the following special for early season p.g. hunts in 2013:

7 to 10 day 2 x 1 plains game, $325/day each (normal rate $400/day each)

7 to 10 day 1 x 1 plains game, $450/day (normal rate $575/day)

Each hunter has the following bag, 1 male of each species:
kudu, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, warthog, impala, waterbuck, duiker, steenbuck, bush pig, honey badger, small cats.

Kudu. $1300. Zebra. $950. Wildebeest. $800
Giraffe. $750. Warthog. $375. Impala. $220
Waterbuck. $1750.

Includes : PH, vehicle, trackers and full accomadation, food, laundry, all drinks, and field trophy preparation.

Does not include: road transfer with PH return camp to/from Bulawayo airport - $200
Government levies - 2% on daily rate, 4% on trophy fees.
Dip and pack - $300 under 3, $600 up to 10 trophies.
Gratuities if warranted.
Extra accomadation pre and/or post hunt.

DATES: rates only apply to hunts booked to take place between 20 February and 30 April 2013.

Ade Langley
adehunts@gmail.com
www.bubyeprohunts.com
+263 778121105
+263 712412557
Bulawayo
Zimbabwe

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Hell of a deal with a top PH in a great area. Jump at this before the shows

Mart

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martin..are you guy's getting some much needed rains in that part of the world (lowveldt/ Z. Valley)?

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted Hide Post
Cant speak for the lowveld, but the north west has had great rains especially in Hwange where it is much needed. The central valley is looking a little dry though

Mart

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mart..GOOD to hear the elephants and other game really need it there.

Now that I think of it there is a report here on AR on a late hunt (2012) in the BVC where the hunter reported very good rains during the hunt...hope it keeps up.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ade,

Do you have any particular camp(s) in mind for that timeframe? Best regards to Paul and Richard...

Good hunting,

Posts: 402 | Location: Houston | Registered: 09 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Emory,

Thats a good thing about early hunts, no camp pressure, and can move fairly freely throughout the conservancy. I have no specific camp preference, depends really on party size.

Cheers,
Ade

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This question is for anyone familiar with the BVC.

Does anyone know how far off the BVC is from setting a trophy elephant quota and/or what the current elephant population is within the Conservancy.

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Safari2,

Cannot give you 100% accurate answers but can give you an idea.
There are probably 300 elephant on the BVC at this time. Trophy bull hunting is not on the cards any time soon though there are efforts to increase the non-trophy exportable tags as soon as the ok is given by ZPWA.

Ade

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks..I know it took the Save a while to get some limited permits..I am sure in due time the BVC will as well...takes time to grow decent ivory!

posted Hide Post
I hunted this area several years ago with Ade and it's an incredible concession with an abundance of tremendous animals. Ade knows the area well and has exceptional camps and staff. His trackers are long term and very talented. Highly recommend.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ade,

I'm curious, does this hunt include Eland? If so, what can one expect to shoot and what is the Trophy Fee.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Butch,

Thanks for the inquiry.

As per the original post, the 2 x 1 option @ $325/day/each does include eland - your query has just brought the fact I inadvertently excluded eland from the trophy list to my attention. Eland trophy fee is $1,200. One can reasonably expect a bull of 34" and up.

However, not only did I exclude eland, I was not specific enough regards the bags and on the 1 x 1 @ $450/day kudu, eland and waterbuck are NOT included. This is because I have used the Bubye Valley Conservancy's plains game hunt they call a Basic PG hunt, and not their Standard PG hunt, at %500/day nett to the client per my early season special rate, which would include these species too.

Sorry for the errors, hope this clarifies things.

Regards,
Ade